Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    He would definitely screw something up.....OR somehow discover trace elements of the Transmode Virus and let someone know.
    I can see Reed reverse engineer how they work and probably use that knowledge if there's a conflict against Krakoa.

Discovering the Virus could trigger the superhero community lol. Do we know for sure if the Virus is actively behind the portals/tech? Or if it's more Krakoa's powers that's doing the magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I can see Reed reverse engineer how they work and probably use that knowledge if there's a conflict against Krakoa.

Discovering the Virus could trigger the superhero community lol. Do we know for sure if the Virus is actively behind the portals/tech? Or if it's more Krakoa's powers that's doing the magic?
    That would be pretty sad, I’d like to think Reed matured past his Illuminati days where he’d stick his nose where it didn’t belong. But this is also Reed we’re talking about. Especially if Namor ends up arriving on Krakoa and he gets close with Franklin.

I think the portals are just Krakoa working his mutant power/mutant magic. But I think that since Doug spread it on Krakoa, the Vrisu is in every crook and crevice of the island, which would also mean the habitat flowers had small traces of it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Rachel should come after his underage ass. How old is she again?
    Maybe they bring back Psi-Lord and he goes to Krakoa to be with Rachel while Franklin stays with his parents.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I can´t wait to read a little more of the Fantastic Four interacting with the X-men, I just wish they don´t make the X-men seem entitled to Franklin just because he´s a mutant, his family is his family and his genetic make up will never change that. The X-men are friends and allies of the FF4 at best sure they can get closer but this doesn´t give Krakoa or the X-men any right to Franklin unless he wants to know more about Krakoa.

On the other hand, X-Men and Fantastic Four working together to defeat Orchis, especially since they are using Reeds technology to attack mutantkind seems like a really inteteresting idea and I can´t wait to see some of that. Given my fave Magneto will be there and this story is a sequel to the original X-men vs fantastic four, I hope to see some positive or at least nuanced interaction between him and the FF4 and some funny missunderstandings with Dr Doom if he´s going to be there too I love it when Magneto and Doom get to interact in an uneasy alliance, especially after Children´s Crusade and the Axis crossover.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I can´t wait to read a little more of the Fantastic Four interacting with the X-men, I just wish they don´t make the X-men seem entitled to Franklin just because he´s a mutant, his family is his family and his genetic make up will never change that. The X-men are friends and allies of the FF4 at best sure they can get closer but this doesn´t give Krakoa or the X-men any right to Franklin unless he wants to know more about Krakoa.

On the other hand, X-Men and Fantastic Four working together to defeat Orchis, especially since they are using Reeds technology to attack mutantkind seems like a really inteteresting idea and I can´t wait to see some of that. Given my fave Magneto will be there and this story is a sequel to the original X-men vs fantastic four, I hope to see some positive or at least nuanced interaction between him and the FF4 and some funny missunderstandings with Dr Doom if he´s going to be there too I love it when Magneto and Doom get to interact in an uneasy alliance, especially after Children´s Crusade and the Axis crossover.
    Oh wow, I never thought of that. If Orchis attacks the FF and Reed finds out about the Forge, he may even be the one that reaches out to the X-Men himself rather than the other way around, especially if Orchis takes Franklin!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Exactly Crimz suggested this some post ago and it makes a lot of sense. Orchis is a potential danger to Franklin because he´s an omega level mutant and it´s a nice way for the FF4 to understand where the X-men are coming from and why they decided to go along with Krakoa. Add to this the missuse of Reed´s technology and it gets even more personal for them.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Exactly Crimz suggested this some post ago and it makes a lot of sense. Orchis is a potential danger to Franklin because he´s an omega level mutant and it´s a nice way for the FF4 to understand where the X-men are coming from and why they decided to go along with Krakoa. Add to this the missuse of Reed´s technology and it gets even more personal for them.
    This is similar to Days of Future Present where Ahab equally targeted the FF and X-Men both in his hunt for alt-universe Franklin and Rachel! Ahab even said that they were all going to be killed in a few years and they were all living on borrowed time till the Sentinels rose to power and killed them all.

And after the birth of Nimrod this future will be closer than ever.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Is Reed ever going to find out that he co-created the foundation for Nimrod and the current base for Orchis? I’d like for someone to remind him that he left his planet-destroyer orbiting the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    This is similar to Days of Future Present where Ahab equally targeted the FF and X-Men both in his hunt for alt-universe Franklin and Rachel! Ahab even said that they were all going to be killed in a few years and they were all living on borrowed time till the Sentinels rose to power and killed them all.
    clearly that's not set in stone or he would not bother hunting them out of his own time
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Who is that? Kitty?
    I like how NOBODY talks about how gross ass Kitty Pryde danced naked with a young Franklin Richards nuzzled in her crotch the first time the FF/Xmen paired up for a book....

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I just hope Sue Richards and Reed Understand that the X-Men are NOT trying to take him away. Shoot if the public find out FR is a mutant?? Oh hell break loose. The FF will finally see what mutants go through.

I hope this is written well so the X-Men don’t come off as jerks trying to take away people’s children.
    Yeah I hope this is more of a philosophical battle and little actual battle, with lots of good exposition and grounding in the world's attitude about what the Krakoan Nation represents to the rest of the marvel U.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I like how NOBODY talks about how gross ass Kitty Pryde danced naked with a young Franklin Richards nuzzled in her crotch the first time the FF/Xmen paired up for a book....
    I think he was trying to cheer her up, I didn't read anything else into it. She was on the verge of dying after all!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Ummmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kitty danced as a nude ghost with little Franklin in The Fantastic Four vs. The X-Men, which Zdarsky says this is a spiritual successor to.