Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    lol. that's most likely true. but Johnny's a married guy or something, now. i dropped that title after the second issue.
    Even Reed and Sue know that will not last.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Even Reed and Sue know that will not last.
    you never know. she could get a sex change to meet him halfway.

No , Bobby is Omega in NEGATIVE temperature control , no one can decrease temperature better than him . But no one said anything about raising them and cancel his powers. Right now there isnt any mutant with Omega positive control of temperatures, probably because all pirokinetic mutants are bellow Johnny
    I still think that if Bobby tried to lower temperatures while Johnny tried to raise them Bobby would win by feats alone. Bobby froze Hell and he's displayed so much control plus his physical form cannot be harmed.

Dan Slott teasing that something important was happening with Johnny only to marry him off with some alien was truly the worst case of gaybaiting in recent times. Zdarsky is a real Daken/Johnny stan tho so maybe he could bring the goods

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

No , Bobby is Omega in NEGATIVE temperature control , no one can decrease temperature better than him . But no one said anything about raising them and cancel his powers. Right now there isnt any mutant with Omega positive control of temperatures, probably because all pirokinetic mutants are bellow Johnny
    Johnny isn't a mutant, his (and any other non mutant) power levels do not affect Omega classification.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Honey neither of them have ever been on top. Enter Daken.
    Wouldn't that be Daken enters?

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Dan Slott teasing that something important was happening with Johnny only to marry him off with some alien was truly the worst case of gaybaiting in recent times. Zdarsky is a real Daken/Johnny stan tho so maybe he could bring the goods
    Plus that time he actually visited the LGBTQ Marvel Appreciation thread.

BANNED

The amount of braincells I lost reading this counts in the negative. If he can lower temperatures to an infinite level he trumps someone who can increase temperatures to a limited level.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    May the spirit of Stan Lee hear our prayer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    when was that proven? Pyro is at full health now. i don't remember anyone testing that out.
    Pyre cant control temperature,not even generate fire . He just can manipulate fire, another power of Johnny, he can give fire form too. In the wiki says that Pyro needs to concentrate in his fire creations all time to prevent them to reverese to normal flames , while johnny can left his creations at least 3 minutes without a think anout them.

Obviously Pyro has a better control but I think thats just because he had to work in his control over fire to make his powers useful while Johnny an incredible range of powers related with fire. Technically he can use Sunspot plasma powers too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Johnny isn't a mutant, his (and any other non mutant) power levels do not affect Omega classification.

Yes, if a human surpasses an omega in his power then he cant be an omega. that was the reason why Forge was out of the list

Match is the closest the X-Men have to their own Human Torch. I would actually love to see them fight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    The amount of braincells I lost reading this counts in the negative. If he can lower temperatures to an infinite level he trumps someone who can increase temperatures to a limited level.

May the spirit of Stan Lee hear our prayer.
    You can not decrease temperature to an infinite level, there isnt anything bellow the absolute 0. The classification of Omega only says that no one can decrease temperature better than him. And you are asuming that Johnny has any limit increasing temperatures. You can pressume that any mutant who isnt omega at his power is because there is a human who surpasses them but humans arent classified as Omega

You can not decrease temperature to an infinite level, there isnt anything bellow the absolute 0. The classification of Omega only says that no one can decrease temperature better than him. And you are asuming that Johnny has any limit increasing temperatures. You can pressume that any mutant who isnt omega at his power is because there is a human who surpasses them but humans arent classified as Omega
    But if you go by feats and what has happened on page Bobby has done many impressive things and has got a lot of talk of unlimited potential, while Johnny struggled a lot against a lot of people in the past (including dealing with the heat in space in Uncanny Avengers which Bobby would have done with no effort).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    But if you go by feats and what has happened on page Bobby has done many impressive things and has got a lot of talk of unlimited potential, while Johnny struggled a lot against a lot of people in the past (including dealing with the heat in space in Uncanny Avengers which Bobby would have done with no effort).
    Just because he is used more than iceman. And after Secret Wars his powers where weaker until the fantastic four came back. The Fantastic four power are symbiotic, when they are in different universes their cosmic energy begin to decrease. they needs each other in the same universe
    Last edited by hulkling; 01-03-2020 at 10:18 AM.

I thought the trial fight was mano a mano? Not that it matters since Ororo would smoke him either way. I just think IceTorch duking it out would be more amusing and possibly the start of something else

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I thought the trial fight was mano a mano? Not that it matters since Ororo would smoke him either way. I just think IceTorch duking it out would be more amusing and possibly the start of something else