Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

They (behind the scenes/editors/JDW) recently said that Cyclops is barely in his late twenties (forget exact number but it was like 26). It seemed low but that's what they said. Doubt Spidey in his late 20's either even though he should be even with slow aging. I think Kate is early 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    They (behind the scenes/editors/JDW) recently said that Cyclops is barely in his late twenties (forget exact number but it was like 26). It seemed low but that's what they said. Doubt Spidey in his late 20's either even though he should be even with slow aging. I think Kate is early 20's.
    Yeah I think O5, Ororo, Emma and such are late twenties, while Kitty and the New Mutants are early twenties.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    JDW said that Scott is 28 years old

Hickman (and most of the people reading X-Men) see Cyclops as someone in his thirties. Which makes sense.

New Mutants: Mid to late 20s

Generation X: Early to mid 20s

New X-Men: Late teens to early 20s (they overlap with Gen X a bit)

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Somehow I don’t see the Richards’ reacting well to that part of the pitch
    Just more of their anti-Mutant feelings coming through. It's easy to say you like Mutants but then when they offer to kill your kid and resurrect him, you say no? Shameful.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Hickman (and most of the people reading X-Men) see Cyclops as someone in his thirties. Which makes sense.

New Mutants: Mid to late 20s

Generation X: Early to mid 20s

New X-Men: Late teens to early 20s (they overlap with Gen X a bit)
    This is IMO how it should be but according to JDW it's wrong.

JDW said that Scott is 28 years old.
    Thanks! Now I remember better. This is what JDW thinks Scott is so we can assume the others drop a group in average age. Meaning:

O5 and Company: Late 20s

New Mutants: Mid 20s

Gen X: Early 20s

New XMEN: Late Teens

Character ages are always weird and hard to pinpoint in comics, but both Kitty and Rachel are too old for Franklin. He's 15/16 at most and both of them are grown.

I think one of the things I'm most interested in is Ororo's stance. She's the X-Man who knows the FF the best and if done right, her role in the book could be interesting.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

JDW said one age, Hickman said he wrote them with another age.Who cares? Choose the one you like best and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    JDW said that Scott is 28 years old
    Natural 28 or resurrected 28?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Natural 28 or resurrected 28?
    Technically Scott has an extra decade on his consciousness from raising Cable in the future with Jean on their honeymoon(yep, that's a thing). So that helps please both crowds(he is more mature than he should be).

If the O5 were only formed about 10 years ago, Scott/Warren/Jean should be (from original date of birth/physically) about 27/28(Ororo too), Hank a year older(Betsy about the same), Bobby a year younger(with Alex and Lorna around the same).

If we are being generous with the new canon, Emma is about the same, but I would classically put her closer to Xavier's age(which is only about 15 more than the O5ers).

Kurt, Piotr, Rogue, Rachel, Xian, and Sam make up the next tier, a little younger than Bobby/Alex/Lorna(early-mid 20's now).

Then comes the rest of the NM's, Chamber, Mondo, and Kitty.(youngest 20's)

Then the rest of Gen X and the oldest of the later generations. (late teens/20ish)

Remember, Sam and Paige are siblings and only like 3 years apart, so NM, X-Forcers, and Generation X are essentially all the same age range, and the youngest mutants are still essentially teens or just barely 20.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 01-05-2020 at 01:25 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

You boomers just don't want Scott and co. to be that close to the zoomers. Admit it.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

With the ressurections, anyone's actual age is irrelevant. One can die at 100 and be ressurected with a 25 year old body. So, Scott is certainly physically in his mid to late 20's, because it's really when he is at his prime physically. Mentally, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    With the ressurections, anyone's actual age is irrelevant. One can die at 100 and be ressurected with a 25 year old body. So, Scott is certainly physically in his mid to late 20's, because it's really when he is at his prime physically. Mentally, who knows?
    It only matters if you had a different nose job every year as the White Queen did.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    You boomers just don't want Scott and co. to be that close to the zoomers. Admit it.
    What is boomers and zoomers?

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    What is boomers and zoomers?
    boomers = baby boomers, AKA born between 1946-1964 but pretty much used as shorthand for anyone over 40 lol
    zoomers = gen z, born 1998-present