Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Yes, that's Kitty. That Dodson art is giving me Fraction era and it's the only downside about this.
    There are aspects of that era I enjoy. It led to a lot of key developments and laid foundation for where we are now. It mostly felt like a talented, flashy writer who I sometimes enjoyed doing his best to make it seem like the X-Men weren't running in place.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Who is that? Kitty?
    Yeap, that's Dodson's Kate Pryde for sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, she is Kitty. I don't know very well what relationship she has with Franklin
    IIRC they were friendly when he was little per that mini. Oooh, I should go back and re-read it! CC also wanted to make Kitty Frank's nanny during his FF run.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, she is Kitty. I don't know very well what relationship she has with Franklin, Ororo I can understand because she was part of the 4F ...
    Kitty danced as a nude ghost with little Franklin in The Fantastic Four vs. The X-Men, which Zdarsky says this is a spiritual successor to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    There are aspects of that era I enjoy. It led to a lot of key developments and laid foundation for where we are now. It mostly felt like a talented, flashy writer who I sometimes enjoyed doing his best to make it seem like the X-Men weren't running in place.
    It might read better now, in one sitting, but at the time...it's a pity those threads are long gone, you'd be in for a treat if you could still read the review thread where Magneto bowed to Scott.

Is Franklin a brunette now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Is Franklin a brunette now?

He dyed it because he's emo.

You can't give an emo kid a dragon.

That's just cheating.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kitty danced as a nude ghost with little Franklin
    Oh, Kinky Grandpa.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That's black hair.
    "Cable was right!"

I kind of hope Rachel gets to be a part of this. I know that was never with this Franklin, but she has a lot of memories of being close to the Fantastic Four, she might even be upset if this turns into a conflict of some kind.

Thankfully they didn't call it X-Men vs Fantastic Four, it's X-Men/Fantastic Four which means they will hopefully just be interacting and talking.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Franklin should had dyed Blue or green. Go full punk kid

BANNED

Maybe it’s just a big intervention for Franklin because he won’t leave his bedroom and keeps blasting Hawthorne Heights.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    It might read better now, in one sitting, but at the time...it's a pity those threads are long gone, you'd be in for a treat if you could still read the review thread where Magneto bowed to Scott.
    I always dug the significance of that moment. I can get why it might have upset people. But to me it was of a piece with how Morrison and Whedon had evolved the character of Scott into a fully-actualized mutant leader, and I felt Fraction at least took the baton well.

I would actually love it if we get a story where the United Nations declares the X-Men the world's super hero team and the Avengers have to go sulk in the corner. That would be hilarious.

"With our newfound friends from the Nation of Krakoa, the Secretary General of the United Nations would like introduce the new superhero team of the United Nations, the X-Men!"

Haha
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED