Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Because that would be unethical.

But wait, telling a kid that you are his real family and he should leave his folks is unethical too and also creepy, so idk.
    Creepier than using your reality warping power to impregnate your own mother?

How do you think the FF will react to entering Krakoa? It's interesting because not a whole lot of non-mutants have gotten in yet, making such a visit worth noting.

I imagine Reed as feeling disgusted considering his stance on the amnesty and them trying to take his son, Sue as feel somewhere in the middle of disgusted and amazed, Johnny amazed and wanting to explore, and Ben being his usual grumpy self.

I hope Laura is involved in some capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    How do you think the FF will react to entering Krakoa? It's interesting because not a whole lot of non-mutants have gotten in yet, making such a visit worth noting.

I imagine Reed as feeling disgusted considering his stance on the amnesty and them trying to take his son, Sue as feel somewhere in the middle of disgusted and amazed, Johnny amazed and wanting to explore, and Ben being his usual grumpy self.
    Disgusted is a strong word and there is nothing for them to be disgusted about.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

they'd be disgusted at Reed trying to remove his son's powers and their support of Victor von Doom, the force behind Decimation.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

It sucks Nate won't be around to interact with Franklin and the rest of the F4 considering he was good friends with them.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    It sucks Nate won't be around to interact with Franklin and the rest of the F4 considering he was good friends with them.

Aw... When Nate was an interesting character. Those were the days.

Covers for issue 4.

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Covers for issue 4.

Knowing that it’s possibly just a cover scenario, Magneto vs Invisible Woman is a battle I never knew I needed to see. His ego and power vs her ruthlessness and badassery. After seeing her singlehandedly put the savage whup-up on Doom years ago, this would be so epic to witness.

Astonishing Member

I’m pretty sure that Empyre’s solicits kind of spoil Franklin’s choice to an extent

On the other hand, I bet Krakoan citizenship is a great way to get around Kamala’s Law

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Knowing that it’s possibly just a cover scenario, Magneto vs Invisible Woman is a battle I never knew I needed to see. His ego and power vs her ruthlessness and badassery. After seeing her singlehandedly put the savage whup-up on Doom years ago, this would be so epic to witness.
    That's not even a fair fight. Susan would wreck him. Too many dirty tricks at her disposal.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

They're not really dirty tricks at all. She's just more powerful than Magneto, it's just that simple. Susan is terrifying.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think Magneto`s and Sue powers are quite similar, both have force fields, both can be quite creative with their powers and while Sue can turn herself invisible on a regular basis magneto has been shown to do this too in the past at least once.

It would be an interesting fight but all will depend on the circunstances if they really fight I hope the writer makes it interesting and doesn`t do what what AvX did, having Magneto abandon the fight to let Iron Man win.

But it would also be interesting to see Magneto and Sue debate their pov`s about Krakoa, Franklin and mutants, they have not had much interactions in the past but hardly have been real enemies, their last interestion was a team up mission of the FF/X-men during the Utopia era.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-23-2020 at 07:16 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Who the heck did that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    what?....EW!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Who the heck did that?
    Valeria was a miscarriage. During the Claremont run of FF, yes that Claremont, the main cast visited some AU where Valeria was alive. One storyline later, Franklin uses his powers to give himself a sister.