Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

An imperfect analogy would be Kamala Khan's Pakistani relatives whom she visited trying to convince her to stay with them (which they didn't, this is just hypothetical) because of her Pakistani ethnicity, even though she has American citizenship. Again, this is imperfect, because Kamala's parents do instill in her and her brother many Pakistani values.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Kate would also do well to remember that it was Reed who detected the minor flaw in Doom's calculations that would not have saved her, leading him to plot the calculations in his mind that did save her.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Last edited by spirit2011; 01-29-2020 at 04:59 PM.

I thought Storm was needed to make those giant water faces?

BANNED

I feel like Magneto would be one of the about 5 people on Krakoa who'd respect Kate's name change.

Why is Erik in his 80's costume? Is he supposed to be sitting down on something in panel six? Who's speaking in panel one of page two?

This literally just proves my point that the X-Men have no bone in this fight at all even if they sit here and claim he's no longer "human" he's still a minor under the guide of his parents. They have no say in this matter they need to back off or Sue has every right to choke the life out of them I can already tell this little mini is gonna make the X-Men come off very distasteful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Why is Erik in his 80's costume? Is he supposed to be sitting down on something in panel six? Who's speaking in panel one of page two?
    spirit didn't post the page with the Couscous, because he can't in good consciense provide Emma-adjacent content.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    This literally just proves my point that the X-Men have no bone in this fight at all even if they sit here and claim he's no longer "human" he's still a minor under the guide of his parents. They have no say in this matter they need to back off or Sue has every right to choke the life out of them I can already tell this little mini is gonna make the X-Men come off very distasteful.
    Agree. This make x-men look like creeps

Chances are it'll come to a joint agreement with Franklin having supervised visits to Krakoa. Doom is the wild card here though.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I thought Storm was needed to make those giant water faces?
    Maybe another water mutant can take her place there

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Agreed I hope I am wrong but this doesn`t look good for the X-men at all like why force the issue? they already have almost every omega mutant already living there, Xavier should be seeking his own Son not other`s ppls children and why did Kitty agreed to this so easily?
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-29-2020 at 05:12 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    spirit didn't post the page with the Couscous, because he can't in good consciense provide Emma-adjacent content.
    I posted all in upcoming art thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    We surprisingly haven't seen much of this, but Hickman's intention was for artists to put the X-Men in whatever costumes they wanted, as their many, many outfits are now being treated as just their clothes. So think of Magneto's costume here as his Sunday best.