Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Who among the X-Men is supposed to help Franklin? McCoy? Apocalypse? The Mutant-Mengele Sinister? None of their experts play even in the same league as Reed, not to mention that they shouldn't even be allowed around minors without close supervision.
    Shogo the magic dragon.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Who among the X-Men is supposed to help Franklin? McCoy? Apocalypse? The Mutant-Mengele Sinister? None of their experts play even in the same league as Reed, not to mention that they shouldn't even be allowed around minors without close supervision.
    Akademos Habitat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Apocalypse is extremely familiar with Celestial technology and manipulating cosmic energy
    Jamie Braddock and Proteus are both reality warpers
    Xavier has a ton of experience mentoring and working with reality warpers like Legion, Proteus and unsuccessfully Wanda
    Jamie and Legion are crazy and Proteus just now is under control , only if he changes of body usually.
    And Apocalypse is only a servant of the Celestials, if Reed wants the advice of the Celestials he could talk with the Celestials himself or with Galactus.

Jamie is currently just eccentric and King of Otherworld
    Legion was healthy and in control of his powers the last time Xavier saw him, mostly because Xavier was there for him

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Shogo the magic dragon.
    And when the mushrooms are involved, he's truly puff the magic dragon...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Probably one of the more qualified mutants on that island is Hope. She doesn't merely copy powers. She manipulates powers. Hope will probably be hooked up to a machine to diagnose Franklin as the machine reads both their biometrics.

It would be a good call back to how Franklin and Hope first met with the later being hooked up to a machine to diagnose her powers as the only mutant born after M-Day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    And when the mushrooms are involved, he's truly puff the magic dragon...
    I like you
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I like you
    Well, right back at you. I like you too.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

kinda want sue to join the x-men for a bit, i dunno i think it would be cooolio

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    We surprisingly haven't seen much of this, but Hickman's intention was for artists to put the X-Men in whatever costumes they wanted, as their many, many outfits are now being treated as just their clothes. So think of Magneto's costume here as his Sunday best.
    Very eco-friendly of them to reuse their old costumes…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Jamie is currently just eccentric and King of Otherworld
    Legion was healthy and in control of his powers the last time Xavier saw him, mostly because Xavier was there for him
    Please dont remind me about otherworld. The slave trader (jamie) and the slave owner (Apocalypse) ruling otherworld and perfoming vivisentions on fairies. Hope no one is surprised when that turns in Carnival Row

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Reed in the past said that the powers of Franklin are following his natural course of action,
    Reed is an inveterate liar

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Please dont remind me about otherworld. The slave trader (jamie) and the slave owner (Apocalypse) ruling otherworld and perfoming vivisentions on fairies. Hope no one is surprised when that turns in Carnival Row
    Oh, come now, it will be so much worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Leave Franklin alone, damned creepers, unless you approach him and his parents with respect and he unequivocally wants to come.

He's not some poor kid with uninformed parents that can't raise, train, or house a super-child. They've been doing it just fine for 10 years.
    Franklin had post traumatic stress disorder from being taken to Hell where he watched his parents be tortured. and his creeper dad has attempted to remove his powers before.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Franklin had post traumatic stress disorder from being taken to Hell where he watched his parents be tortured. and his creeper dad has attempted to remove his powers before.
    Don't forgot when an evil combo of two certain people tried to possess him and used his power to almost kill his parents. That can't be good for the psyche....

Also, you conveniently left out that Franklin was literally about to destroy everything. That's why Reed put his powers on ice back then.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!