Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152

Just read this issue. I won't spoil it. I'll juts say it was both fantastic and uncanny.

I'll also say that when the book begins, you think you know who you're rooting for. Then, as it plays out, things get a bit more complicated. This is not an Avengers vs. X-Men type story. It's a lot more personal than that. And I think it's handled very well. Can't wait to read the next issue.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Krakoa gates are sitting all over the world it is not like he does not already have access to it.
    This...and your connecting point of the X-Men could have just offered a gateway for Franklin's personal use should he want it...makes this a very non-story for me.
    I usually don't go digging for plot holes (every story has them...when you think too hard about it) but the set-up for this LS is just one giant sink-hole of unnecessary drama for drama's sake.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Ok some of your posts are already minor spoilers and it's not yet 9 Eastern. C'mon guys, just a few hours more. I'm gonna lock this until 9 if you really can't stop yourselves.

THREAD LOCK IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 EASTERN

Edit: It's now 9 Eastern, Spoil Away, but in a new thread specific to the issue!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES