Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Now it's about time for the Fantastic Four to get more involved in these hero vs hero battles of recent years. Plus it would be interesting to see Valaria's reaction to it all and why she wasn't invited too.

It also begs the question of what would Reed truly thinks of the Mutant plight given his own children and how he views Franklin's abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    He dyed it during Slott's run.
    I know that but when exactly. Slott's run has been going on for over a year at this point

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I know that but when exactly. Slott's run has been going on for over a year at this point
    I think it was in the same issue Ben gets married. Or the issue just before that.

Right after the first two arcs.

Franklin's emo BS is probably gonna be on blast these 4 issues oy! Picture It

"I use to be a god of 1000's of universes I can make my own decisions!"

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Right after the first two arcs.
    Issue number?

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I think it was in the same issue Ben gets married. Or the issue just before that.
    Thanks. I'll try to look up when the wedding was

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

edit wrong thread
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, she is Kitty. I don't know very well what relationship she has with Franklin, Ororo I can understand because she was part of the 4F ...
    Kitty and Franklin had a really nice dynamic in the original FF/X-Men series back in the 80's when Kitty was stuck as a ghost and contemplating suicide. Cool that someone at Marvel remembers that.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Issue number?

Thanks. I'll try to look up when the wedding was
    Issue 5. The only issue of the run that matters tbh.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Does anyone also remember 2005's X4 by Akira Yoshida?

https://www.comixology.com/X-Men-Fan...-series/71765?

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

All according to keikaku.

BANNED

I just hope Sue Richards and Reed Understand that the X-Men are NOT trying to take him away. Shoot if the public find out FR is a mutant?? Oh hell break loose. The FF will finally see what mutants go through.

I hope this is written well so the X-Men don’t come off as jerks trying to take away people’s children.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I just hope Sue Richards and Reed Understand that the X-Men are NOT trying to take him away. Shoot if the public find out FR is a mutant?? Oh hell break loose. The FF will finally see what mutants go through.

I hope this is written well so the X-Men don’t come off as jerks trying to take away people’s children.
    An outcome I want from X-Men/Fantastic Four is that Franklin is exposed to the world as a mutant. So that villains like Purifiers, Sentinels, or Sinister start coming after them. It would be different from their usual enemies and interesting to see how they deal with them.
    Only downside is that Sue might become a murderer, but that's about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    An outcome I want from X-Men/Fantastic Four is that Franklin is exposed to the world as a mutant. So that villains like purifiers, Sentinels, or Sinister start coming after them. It would be different from their usual enemies and interesting to see how they deal with them.
    Only downside is that Sue might become a murderer, but that's about it.
    That’s exactly what I’m looking forward too. I want the FF to see first hand that no mutant escapes Prosecution even if you are the Worlds First Sueprhero Family their Son shall receive the same treatment as any other mutant. I’d like to see them react to that.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That’s exactly what I’m looking forward too. I want the FF to see first hand that no mutant escapes Prosecution even if you are the Worlds First Sueprhero Family their Son shall receive the same treatment as any other mutant. I’d like to see them react to that.
    Each of them would have different reaction which would be interesting.
    Also, an attack might even be the incident that sets this book into motion. One of the mutants racists enemies targets Franklin, someone gets hurt and Franklin would consider leaving. The FF aren't new to danger and villains, but Franklin would blame himself because he's the reason for it.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-25-2019 at 08:16 PM.