Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    An outcome I want from X-Men/Fantastic Four is that Franklin is exposed to the world as a mutant.
    When Psycho Man and the Hate Monger corrupted New York with hate there were anti-mutant rallies in front of Avengers Mansion because that's where the FF were staying after the Baxter Building was destroyed and Reed says it's because the whole world knows Franklin is a mutant. (Of course, the Avengers already had known mutants Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Beast among its ranks as well, so they could have rallied against them, nonetheless that's what Reed said.)

Did something change after that?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    When Psycho Man and the Hate Monger corrupted New York with hate there were anti-mutant rallies in front of Avengers Mansion because that's where the FF were staying after the Baxter Building was destroyed and Reed says it's because the whole world knows Franklin is a mutant. (Of course, the Avengers already had known mutants Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Beast among its ranks as well, so they could have rallied against them, nonetheless that's what Reed said.)

It's been really iffy on whether the public knows.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Wow Emma again; Bleh
    getting tired already
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

I didn’t know that happened......hmm interesting.

Each of them would have different reaction which would be interesting.
    Also, an attack might even be the incident that sets this book into motion. One of the mutants racists enemies targets Franklin, someone gets hurt and Franklin would consider leaving. The FF aren't new to danger and villains, but Franklin would blame himself because he's the reason for it.
    That actually could happen. Or Frankie get a rude awakening when he sees that the public treat him with hostility regardless of being a member of the FF. I can see the FF vouching for the boy but the people of New York are screaming for his blood. I also see them having death threats every day until they finally accept that maybe the X-men can help.

I wonder if they would revisit Days of Future Present and have Ahab attack the Fantastic Four trying to get Franklin? That would definitely bring everyone together just like it did before in the Days of Future Present crossover between X-Men, New Mutants, X-Factor, and Fantastic Four.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Franklin should had dyed Blue or green. Go full punk kid
    He actually DID originally dye it partially blue. An embarrassed Sue hid it by making him invisible, and when we next saw Franklin the blue hair was now entirely black.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Next up X-men/Jessica Jones

"Dani is such a beautiful young mutant..."
    She probably is a mutant, actually - at least, she should have superpowers that simply haven't yet manifested. Al Ewing's adult Dani was mentioned to have both Luke Cage's and Jessica's powers. Hence her catchphrase "I am the shield", referring to the fact that she doesn't really need the shield she wields as Captain America 20XX, because of course one of Luke's powers is invulnerability, he's bulletproof.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Issue 5. The only issue of the run that matters tbh.
    Why’s that? Is it that bad?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    The question now is :
    If Franklin come to Krakoa, who should be his love interest ? Lot of the New X Men are free atm
    Teenage Cable of course. Franklin can't resist the Summers.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wouldn't say bad, just painfully mediocre, uneventful, and boring. The wedding issue is the only thing worth mentioning from the current run.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Has Slott established any sort of sexuality for Franklin? I know he had a weird scene where Val was flirting with an alien prince. Also, he's supposed to be in his young teens, right, like 13 or 14?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Has Slott established any sort of sexuality for Franklin? I know he had a weird scene where Val was flirting with an alien prince. Also, he's supposed to be in his young teens, right, like 13 or 14?
    There has been nothing established with Franklin in the romance department at all.
    Yeah he’s around 14/15.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    IDK, some people are upset because Slott ignoring Hickman's run

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He actually DID originally dye it partially blue. An embarrassed Sue hid it by making him invisible, and when we next saw Franklin the blue hair was now entirely black.
    hahaha Mom have high standarts
    She probably is a mutant, actually - at least, she should have superpowers that simply haven't yet manifested. Al Ewing's adult Dani was mentioned to have both Luke Cage's and Jessica's powers. Hence her catchphrase "I am the shield", referring to the fact that she doesn't really need the shield she wields as Captain America 20XX, because of course one of Luke's powers is invulnerability, he's bulletproof.
    X-men coming for superpowered kids from superheroes
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-26-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

IDK, some people are upset because Slott ignoring Hickman's run
    Not just his, but essentially everything that was done in the last decades. He's doing a Guggenheim.

Cant wait to see Penance and Franklins reaction to each other.
    I love Zdarskys writing and cant wait to pick this up.
    I doubt the heroes will fight each other...probably be a Doom plot of killing two birds with one stone. I am sure he is not pleased of a sovereign nation on his doorstep.
    Of course I am going to have to start saving my lunch money with many issues going biweekly and even a new Giant Size X-Men with Hickman is coming out in February.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Teenage Cable of course. Franklin can't resist the Summers.
    Franklin deserves much better that this second rate Cable.