Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Thats no excuse. I dont expect the average citizen to do anything but where were the Avengers? They were helping with the global catastrophes that Nate started but once the X-men 'died', they didnt give a f--k. They were fine with dozens of heroes disappearing
Your bias is talking here.
"They didn't show up = they don't care" is a pretty huge leap to make, and doesn't prove anything per se.
The only reason you didn't see the rest of the Marvel Universe - Avengers included - react to the X-Men disappearing or do something about the X-Men disappearing is because the X-writers didn't include them in the story, the same way you don't see the X-Men show up in the recent crisis the Avengers had, or the ones faced by whatever other Marvel heroes are facing at the moment.
Marvel is a shared universe with multiple IPs, you can't expect it to revolve around the X-Men, it's that simple.

WTH? The post I quoted flat out said Krakoa is wrong.
Dont jump into a conversation and start making statements about whats been exchanged without reading everything
And for the last time if you are going to respond to someone that wasnt talking to you, do your due diligence about whats been said
I stand corrected, you were right: icefanatic did factually say Krakoa was wrong.
My understanding at the time of that post was that Krakoa was wrong for the X-Men though - to either be part of it or to support it instead of fighting it since, as a concept of a mutant-only country, it goes against what the X-Men used to believe in and fight for: coexistence, id est a society where mutants and sapiens would be equals.
Hence the answer I made to you when you reacted to it.
And I'm not icefanatic so I can only infer so much from his position but that's still about the X-Men's involvement with Krakoa and the general direction it's taking, much like what are questionning other posters in this thread.