Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Default TIL Yon-Rogg has a sexy daughter

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Una-Rogg

Now here's a very good example why Peter David's Captain Marvel is underrated.

It's a shame she was quickly forgotten. She needs to comeback, her interactions with Carol Danvers would be hilarious.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

BANNED

i remember she sexually assaulted genis with her Starfox+succubus like powers
    also there was a weird thing where her being removed of their Eros like abilities was considered similar to FGM and it was portrayed as this oppressive thing

i felt it was weird. PAD's run had a lot of good stuff outside of this though
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 10-25-2019 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    i remember she sexually assaulted genis with her Starfox+succubus like powers
    also there was a weird thing where the kree women being removed of their Eros like abilities was considered similar to FGM and it was portrayed as this oppressive thing

i felt it was weird. PAD's run had a lot of good stuff outside of this though
    I agree it was a weird way to flesh out the Kree's biology and it was quickly forgotten. Still she was a pretty fun character imo.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

BANNED

plus i was a little surprised by her being blue, cause i thought pure kree were blue and the intermingled ones were white/pink

her brother and father were pink

am i missing some lore?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    plus i was a little surprised by her being blue, cause i thought pure kree were blue and the intermingled ones were white/pink

her brother and father were pink

am i missing some lore?
    Marvel writers mess up the lore of certain characters all the time. They even get their uniforms wrong. If you are not part of Spider-Man's or X-MEN's world you don't really matter.

The Blue/pink Kree thing was estabilished by Steve Englehart