Default Where are all the new issue posts/discussions?

I'm a little surprised at the lack of new issue posts. If its a Superman or Batman related title, there's usually a thread on the latest issue in their forums. But on here, its pretty hit and miss.

I know I could start my own thread of course, but the fact I don't see anything for the latest Aquaman, Terrifics, or even the new Metal Men mini is kind of a let down.

Extraordinary Member

Some of the discussion has moved to appreciation threads. I would look there first

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2019

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...eciaton-2019-!

The second one is all the New Age of Heroes discussion and even though Terrifics is the last title from that line, no one is talking about it. Some times a book just does not have enough people, or anything noteworthy enough happening, to get discussions going.

I get that. The other thing that's stopping me from starting new threads for new issues (which I much prefer over the appreciation threads) is that most times I'm at least 4-5 days late getting the latest issues, sometimes 2 weeks late. At that points it doesn't seem prudent to start a "new issue" discussion.

I’ve noticed the lack of discussion threads too. No one seems interested in talking about current issuers.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’ve noticed the lack of discussion threads too. No one seems interested in talking about current issuers.
    I'd love to do like a semi-monthly google hangout or something. My friends aren't into comics and I'd like to discuss with others.
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Spectacular Member

I read the Legion of Super-heroes: Millennium two-parter. I liked it. Reminded me of Superman 400.

What did you guys think of it?