Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Of course I am diggity down for this!! I want Bachalo to at least draw the reuninon.
    Eh, current Bachalo isn't what he used to be (especially when compared to his GenX days...but even then, his style changed pretty heavily from early GenX to late GenX).

GIANT SIZE GAMBIT & MAGNETO

Rogue gets kidnaped.
    Gambit ask the only x men he knows will go after her and help him get her back any means posible.
    Mags Help Remy, But who kidnaped Rogue? and why they did exactly what they wanted.

Bachalo y Carey

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Giant-Size X-Men: Honey Badger & Bruiser

The team-up we've all been waiting for: Gabby Kinney & Molly Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Seriously, why has this not happened yet?
    It would be a pretty sensible team-up. Two girl of similar ages, demeanor, and both belonging to series that are fairly thematically compatible. I remember last year Rowell, and Tamaki complimenting the other's book and thinking it would be fairly fun.

I assume there would be hesitation stemming from the fact that Rowell wants to keep her book self-contained. She also doesn't appear to want to have to deal with any mutant baggage, having all but retconned Molly Hayes as no longer being one. But maybe that was an editorial thing, I don't know.

I'd certainly be down with a larger u-X-23/Runaways team-up. There's enough there to do some interesting things.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

From Philly but currently living iin San Francisco.

GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: Dead Girl & Elixir

When an entire town turns up dead with no explanation, it's up to Dead Girl and Elixir to find out what happened.

Extraordinary Member

I'm just going to repitch my Everyone Goes to the Dazzler Concert event. It's simple: Everyone in the MU wants to go to a Dazzler concert. Hijinks ensue as tickets are sold out, friendships are tested, villains decide to crash the party, and everyone decides if they really want to spend $20 on popcorn and a drink.

Comic Geek in General

the Original Team having a proper reunion (after that one Annual last year where it was most of the Original Team, minus Cyclops, and we didn’t really get a moment yet where it’s just them) to take on, I don’t know, maybe say Professor Power or a misunderstanding with Juggernaut maybe......

Kid Cable and Prestige: teaming up to face Red Queen (I don’t think Kid Cable has faced his actual mother.......yet, and Rachel I don’t think had much modern interaction with her “mother’s “ Clone)

BANNED

Ooh. Can I steal that idea and expound on a pitch in a later post?