Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

[QUOTE=People Of The Earth;4655499]That's the kind of blanket statement that land your other posts zero credibility.
    You can disagree with that poster's opinion on this serie, that's fine and to be expected on an internet forum.
    Implying what his/her thought process or perspective of the world IRL out of said comics opinion though? Especially with that "white guilt" implicit parallel you made?
    Foul. All the way.
    Stop Projecting on people who don't share your views on the Kraked, it's ridiculous and childish.

You mean like you're doing now?
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

They already are being showcased, why Sue and Reed Richards showed up and had a friendly chat with Cyclops just the other day, and from what I hear their daughter’s brother is totally a mutant.

BANNED

Oh wow two whole characters who got talked down to among the dozens of racist humans who are sure to be around featured far more prominently.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    They already are being showcased, why Sue and Reed Richards showed up and had a friendly chat with Cyclops just the other day, and from what I hear their daughter’s brother is totally a mutant.
    That was established long ago, seeing how Sue's pregnancy with Franklin was a matter of (in-universe) public interest with people curious if the kid will have powers since his parents both do. And when Franklin was born, and proven to have powers, then somebody reminded the public that "people born with powers = mutant," reception kinda soured especially since Franklin was a super-early bloomer (powers as a toddler).
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Except the new crossover with the X Men hints there will be tension.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Sue and Reed are just going to try and be supportive of their son and send him off to Mutant camp for the summer is all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Tension? In MY costumed superpowered superheroes book? Imagine that.

I'm not sure superheroes count. Particulary Marvel heroes, where whether the public hates them as much as mutants tends to depend on the day of the week.

Well mutants are simply mutated humans so the notion that they would get this disconnected is nuts.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    What for? What is the purpose of asking for that?

Do Spiderfans make threads asking for representation of superhero friendly media bc having just Jameson makes every journalist look bad?
    No, we just make threads wondering why Spider-Man doesn't get more trust/credit/respect with or from his fellow superheroes when he's been around as long as most of them have and has done just as much as they have to save the world, as opposed to constantly being treated by them like an annoying amateur. Somewhat like how the X-Men have done so much for a world that continues to be ungrateful to them and hateful toward their very existence, while the rest of the superhero community generally sticks their heads in the sand when it comes to mutant genocide being repeatedly enacted and/or condoned by human authority figures. Maybe not quite the same, but on the same spectrum, I'd think.
    The spider is always on the hunt.