Incredible Member

Default Women of Marvel vs Women of DC

Just one massive free for all. Heroes and villains from both sides. Only limit is no actual cosmic beings like the manifestation of Love. Last woman standing wins for their side. Who takes this?

There's way too many contestants. You should trim it down to like 10 for each side.

I think that DC takes this, for the usual reasons that DC takes these DC-Marvel matchups. Initial blitz by Supergirl, Liberty Belle, and Mary Marvel will be brutal, as many female heroes are glass cannons.

I think DC has too many ultra-strong ladies: Wonder Woman, Superwoman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Mary Marvel, Donna Troy, Big Barda, Night Girl, Andromeda, Miss Martian and Maxima just to name some.

Although, Marvel has the Phoenix in the guise of Jean Grey Phoenix.

I’m not stating my position one way or the other when it comes to the overall result of the Rumble, but Hope Summers is there and has the ability to utilise multiple people’s powers to the best of their abilities.

So, just using the Marvel characters she could be a combination of... say... Frankie Raye Nova, Phoenix, She-Hulk, Carol Danvers Binary, Morgan Le Fey, Sersi, Cassandra Nova, Monica Rambeau etc. Oh, and Rogue, in case her own absorption power capped out. Add the DC characters to that...?
    Last edited by Beadle; 10-27-2019 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Typo

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

It depends entirely on who strikes first.

Marvel has a crap ton of Psychics.

But......DC has super speed out the wazoo. Supergirl, Powergirl, Wonder Woman, Liberty Belle, Miss Martian, Jesse Quick, Mary Marvel, Isis, Maxima, etc...........

I’d wager on the “at or near lightspeed” crew to win myself. Marvel doesn’t have enough of their own speedsters to react.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I think that DC takes this, for the usual reasons that DC takes these DC-Marvel matchups. Initial blitz by Supergirl, Liberty Belle, and Mary Marvel will be brutal, as many female heroes are glass cannons.
    Yes there are waaaay too many people involved in this to really say who wins but I do tend to lean towards the DC speed blitz.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’m not stating my position one way or the other when it comes to the overall result of the Rumble, but Hope Summers is there and has the ability to utilise multiple people’s powers to the best of their abilities.

So, just using the Marvel characters she could be a combination of... say... Frankie Raye Nova, Phoenix, She-Hulk, Carol Danvers Binary, Morgan Le Fey, Sersi, Cassandra Nova, Monica Rambeau etc. Oh, and Rogue, in case her own absorption power capped out. Add the DC characters to that...?
    Black Aloce is still a thing, no? Not sure she counts as Cosmic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Hope can only mimic other mutants. Which certainly gives her a good range of abilities, but none of the ones you specifically mentioned (Cassandra Nova isn’t a mutant, and Hope can’t just mimic the Phoenix Force).

Unless, I guess, she mimics Rogue first...

Does Wanda get the Life Force, and can she “No more DC women” before someone gets to her?
    Last edited by Star_Jammer; 10-27-2019 at 03:02 AM.

Squirrel Girl's feats don't work without PIS, so she's useless in Rumbles?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It depends entirely on who strikes first.

Marvel has a crap ton of Psychic
    That could give them the edge.

With DC you have to give them Saturn Girl, Madame Noir, Princess Projectra, White Witch, Black Witch to even things out a bit.