Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Is 13/14 even that young when it comes to getting girlfriends or boyfriends? Doesn't seem that young to me - but maybe thats a cultural thing. In my school atleast relationships at that age were super common.
    It's pretty young but 13/14 is prime first bf/gf range.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    It's my opinion that DC is holding off on giving Damian a girlfriend because they plan to do something else with him. One thing the batfamily lacks in this modern day and age is sufficient LGBT+ representation. It's quite possible the Damian will be that person for the Batfamily.
    Possible. In adventures of the Supersons there was a pirate Princess who shared kisses with him but he found her getting handsy irritating.
    Djinn has been trying but he's clueless and not seems to shut down whenever she talks about her feelings.

Batman 666 he's a grown man who lives with his cat.

I just put it down to him not been good with feelings and people in general.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    Lacks? Dude! (Or gal), literally they have two lesbians (Batwoman and Harper Row), I don´t like none of those two, but they exists. Damian is straight, it´d be so against character making gay or bi. I hope that never happens.
    How do you know his sexuality? He's never had a love interest

He's too young and not ready but I like his friendship with Raven in the movies and I thought Damian and Maps were cute

Damian is destined to be with Maps btw

Lacks? Dude! (Or gal), literally they have two lesbians (Batwoman and Harper Row), I don´t like none of those two, but they exists. Damian is straight, it´d be so against character making gay or bi. I hope that never happens.
    Damian is straight? What an odd blanket statement to make. He's 13. And fictional.

So you support industries betraying characters and fandom? Interesting.
    It's "betraying fandom" to decide a fictional character is gay? Interesting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Damian is straight? What an odd blanket statement to make. He's 13. And fictional.
    LMAO, it is indeed.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Most of the bat family has/had a mate, most of the bat family has or had an iconic love interest... but Damian doesn´t yet. DC insists in giving him love interests (Emiko, nobody, this lesbian genius loli Djinn, Supergirl, Stephanie Brown and that one from Battle for the Cowl), but nothing ever happens. Even Djinn came out as a lesbian and Damian loses this race against lesbian edgy Lobo´s Daughter Crush.

Why this happens?
    Where was Djinn ever confirmed to be a lesbian rather than being bi or pan?
    And then the book shows Dijinn hasn't chosen either of them over the other and chewed out Crush in a recent issue.
    Also, some of these characters mentioned are way too old to reasonably be his love interest, I mean Supergirl and Stephanie Brown? Yeah, that was never happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    Where was Djinn ever confirmed to be a lesbian rather than being bi or pan?
    And then the book shows Dijinn hasn't chosen either of them over the other and chewed out Crush in a recent issue.
    Also, some of these characters mentioned are way too old to reasonably be his love interest, I mean Supergirl and Stephanie Brown? Yeah, that was never happening.
    Agreed. I know pre-Flashpoint, there was a Halloween special where Damian helped Kara with a case and developed a crush on her (Dick even teased him a little over it), but that's as far it went. And Steph, I saw as more of an older sister to him. Helping him learn how to have fun without being all serious all the time.

BANNED

Literally DC has shown us in different comics love interests he had, read more comics. He liked Supergirl, liked Stephanie Brown, he thought Rose Wilson Ravager is hot (Deathstroke comics Rebirth), he likes Djinn, and so. Even in animated movies with him clearly liking Raven. Stop denying facts.

BANNED

Love interests it doesn´t mean girlfriend or lover, it means he liked someone, or someone liked him...

BANNED

They´re fictional, indeed, you use that as an "argument", but you´re here in a page about comics, hypocresy where? Damian liked girls, even an animated movies he likes Raven. You´re just too SJW.

BANNED

Anyway Teen Titans current comic book writing is ****, edgy ****. About Djinn, not exactly a lesbian, but she did indeed enjoy the kiss and it showed us that in the kiss. He likes girls, that counts even if isn´t mutual, stop forcing agendas or fetishes.

In Inustice 2 comics Kara has definitely fallen for his charms. I mean when a girl cuts her hair just because she misunderstood your off hand Disney joke for a request she smitten.