Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Civilian, Anti-Venom, or Toxin.

I think the major difference between something like Flash and Barbara would be, Barbara was "cured" so that she could be Batgirl again, so while people may not love the decision in comparison to keeping her as Oracle, its more of a necessary evil that people just kind of got used to.

Whereas, if Flash were gonna go back to being a civilian, there's really no reason why he couldn't still be handicapped. Getting legs back would only make sense if he goes back to being a hero again (whether that's new Venom or a new hero entirely).

He comes back as the Inferior Spider-Man (with a cheap costume) lol. I say come back as civilian maybe as security guard for some big company in Spider-Man.

I think Flash should stay dead. At least one main supporting cast member should, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Back to civilian.
    This is what I want to see happen, at least for a time.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I think Flash should stay dead. At least one main supporting cast member should, really.
    Cmon buddy no one stays dead
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Cmon buddy no one stays dead
    Buddy?

And yes, I'm aware that no one stays dead in comics. But it should happen, just because then it matches up with real life for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Buddy?

And yes, I'm aware that no one stays dead in comics. But it should happen, just because then it matches up with real life for a change.
    Oh trust me I would like that but I do expect him to return honestly I thought The current Venom run would have brought him back somehow.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Agent Carnage.

I'd probably bring him back as some kind of Winter Soldier type enemy.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Considering that Flash has at this point been a hero as a member of the spider family and been popular in that identity to the point that it's been adapted into other medias, I'd hate for him to come back as just a civilian. It'd also feel like a bit of a second middle finger especially after Slott repowered him via Agent Anti-Venom only to kill him off shortly after.

And as for the legs subject, he's been using prosthetic legs for a while now so I don't see any reason why that should change. Hell, it felt weird that back in Superior Spider-Man, he had been given perfectly functioning bionic legs only for him to downgrade to basic design prosthetic once he joined the Guardians of the Galaxy, especially with all the advanced technology in space.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I'd probably bring him back as some kind of Winter Soldier type enemy.
    Flash is Spider-Man’s biggest fan and is very loyal to him. While you can make him antagonistic to Peter, I think you are subtracting something essential by him being even slightly antagonistic to Spidey. His loyalty to Spider-Man is one reason agent venom and anti venom was heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Flash is Spider-Man’s biggest fan and is very loyal to him. While you can make him antagonistic to Peter, I think you are subtracting something essential by him being even slightly antagonistic to Spidey. His loyalty to Spider-Man is one reason agent venom and anti venom was heroic.
    Wouldn't "Winter Soldier-type enemy" suggest he isn't being an enemy to Peter of his own free will?

BANNED

I wonder what he and Gwen would be saying to each other in the afterlife....
    Flash: Imagine! Puny Parker was Spider Man all the time.....Did you know?
    Gwen: No! It's not true! He.. He... Is not that horrible creature who was responsible for the death of my father!
    Flash: Huh?
    Gwen: Just pulling your leg! LMAO! I knew everything right before I died!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Should he be Venom or Anti-Venom or another persona or just back to being a civilian and supporting cast member?
    Reprise as Agent Venom. Or just let him rest. I love Flash and miss him a lot, I relate to his personality more than anyone else in the Marvel Universe. But don't compromise any of what made him a great hero in his own right by bringing him back without reason.