Default 616 X-Children

Who are the current children of The X-Men living in the mainstream timeline

I know for sure

X-Legion
    Magneto-Polaris
    Cyclops & Jean Grey-Kid Cable and Prestige
    Wolverine-Daken , Erista , Rein and X-23
    Dazzler & Longshot-Shatterstar
    Gateway-Bishop & Shard (Great-Grandchildren) / Possibly M/Claudette/Nicole (Grandchildren)
    Cannonball-Josiah Guthrie
    Banshee-Siryn
    Jubilee-Shogo

Are there any more X-Children running around?
    Last edited by Npresh24; 10-27-2019 at 07:07 AM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Deadpool has a daughter, Ellie who will be a mutant soon.

His X-status is controversial, but I include him since he started off in the X-books. BUt Hickman may completely have him removed.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-26-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post

I know for sure

X-Legion
    Magneto-Polaris
    Gateway-Bishop & Shard (Great-Grandchildren) / Possibly M/Claudette/Nicole (Grandchildren)

Shogo and Siryn came to mind right away.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I know for sure

X-Legion
    Magneto-Polaris

And there they all were, standing around helplessly while the grown-up mutants were having their orgies of copulation on Krakoastan independence day. I'm all for a mutant child protective services arresting all the council's asses (and they can throw in Marvel editors and writers too). Like I've said, I don't think the social consequences of the idea of mutant children living without their parents on swinging Krakoa have been thought through. I actually find the idea of children living there, being born there, to be sickening. There should be some separate location just for the children so we can have a mutant "Logan's Run" and hopefully the next generation will take over Krakoa completely, declare Xavier's original dream alive again (and the sexual abuse and exploitation of children is evil and wrong, and not cute and fun as current Marvel seems to think) and so the X-Men franchise might be salvaged and reborn.

X-xandra
    Vulcan child with deathbird
    Nate greys undead child with threnody
    Emma- the cuckoos
    Moira- proteus

Baby Davey - Jaimie Madrox and Layla Miller.

BANNED

Whoever are the parents of the Brisson twins, since they'd have to be somebody who's already a member of the X-Men for the timeline to add up.

I know for sure

X-Legion
    Magneto-Polaris

Don’t forget about Xandra for Xavier and Gabby, Bellona, and possibly Jimmy for Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Baby Davey - Jaimie Madrox and Layla Miller.
    Who baby davey. Was that in pads run

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Yea Layla was pregnant at the end and was born some time between then and the last volume of Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    He appeared as an older kid in the Multiple Man miniseries and more recently as a baby in Rosenberg's UXM run.

Astonishing Member

Would gabby be logans daughter ? Also you forgot avery Conor and shive ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Would gabby be logans daughter ? Also you forgot avery Conor and shive ?
    I’d say so. Laura is Logan’s daughter, Gabby is her clone and they consider each other sisters. Plus she considered Sarah her mother too so it stands to reason that whoever is Laura’s parents would be considered Gabby’s.

Also baby Raze should be included under Logan and Xavier jr under Xavier since the future versions noted that their baby counterparts would have been born by now.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    And there they all were, standing around helplessly while the grown-up mutants were having their orgies of copulation on Krakoastan independence day. I'm all for a mutant child protective services arresting all the council's asses (and they can throw in Marvel editors and writers too). Like I've said, I don't think the social consequences of the idea of mutant children living without their parents on swinging Krakoa have been thought through. I actually find the idea of children living there, being born there, to be sickening. There should be some separate location just for the children so we can have a mutant "Logan's Run" and hopefully the next generation will take over Krakoa completely, declare Xavier's original dream alive again (and the sexual abuse and exploitation of children is evil and wrong, and not cute and fun as current Marvel seems to think) and so the X-Men franchise might be salvaged and reborn.
    I don´t really think the "orgies of copulation" happened in front of the children, everyone is supposed to have their own area for a reason imo. So far apart from Frankin Richards there has not been mention from anyone of Krakoa to forcibly take a child from their parents.

In fact this presents an interesting situation "What happens when a human family like the Gurthies with human parents and mutant children want to get into Krakoa? because they see it as a refuge or they want to live there like Kitty´s father did in Genosha? " a question for future stories imo.

What will happen when humans want to travel to krakoa for tourism? they can choose to be a closed off country like Wakanda and Atlantis I suppose.

What will happen when humans babies are born from mutants on Krakoa? This was something even old school Charles asked himself given the case of Luna who was born human from an inhuman and a mutant.

Human babies and children may not be a big problem for the X-men alingned mutants but for those who are not X-men it could become a problem, maybe this could be the beggining of the big divide between the leadership in Krakoa that led to the X-men being betrayed in one of Moira´s lives imo.

I guess I will wait and see and hope the fight over Franklin doesn´t end with the X-men looking as the bad guys for the rest of the marvel universe. What I am sure will happen is that Hickman probably is planning for a big event like secret wars from the mutnat side of the MU.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’d say so. Laura is Logan’s daughter, Gabby is her clone and they consider each other sisters. Plus she considered Sarah her mother too so it stands to reason that whoever is Laura’s parents would be considered Gabby’s.

Also baby Raze should be included under Logan and Xavier jr under Xavier since the future versions noted that their baby counterparts would have been born by now.
    What a bout shiv ( rember him looked like fu manchu) and avery(his daughter who dosnt have claws but all her other trates are super charged and trained by elektra)
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 10-26-2019 at 05:03 PM.