Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 616 X-Children

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I wasn't implying there was baby-snatching? I was querying what might happen should the child just not generate powers, as in, what attitudes might be present from the family or community at large.
    Uh hes born into a world that doesn't hate or feat him...lol They'll probably wish him well throw him a party lol not sure what kinda meta commentary could come from the situation that hasn't already been successfully portrayed
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Uh hes born into a world that doesn't hate or feat him...lol They'll probably wish him well throw him a party lol not sure what kinda meta commentary could come from the situation that hasn't already been successfully portrayed
    You mean, a human baby born to mutant parents? On an all-mutant island? You think that's not worth at least glancing over?

You mean, a human baby born to mutant parents? On an all-mutant island? You think that's not worth at least glancing over?
    Nooot really tbh...that's literally the opposite of most mutant origin stories. Born to 2 human parents... generally not around other mutants till the X-Men...if the X-Men find them...it's like that show The Munsters they were all derived from classic horror monsters Frankenstein... Dracula...Wolfman...etc and they have a "normal" blonde cousin Lily. Lily like this hypothetical kid (if he doesn't pull a Graydon and go outta his way to be a Dick) is gonna have a better chance at a normal...drama free life in the 616
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Nooot really tbh...that's literally the opposite of most mutant origin stories. Born to 2 human parents... generally not around other mutants till the X-Men...if the X-Men find them...it's like that show The Munsters they were all derived from classic horror monsters Frankenstein... Dracula...Wolfman...etc and they have a "normal" blonde cousin Lily. Lily like this hypothetical kid (if he doesn't pull a Graydon and go outta his way to be a Dick) is gonna have a better chance at a normal...drama free life in the 616
    You're not actually reading what I'm typing, are you?

You're not actually reading what I'm typing, are you?
    I've been doing chemistry homework for the past 8 or 9 hrs so I'm kinda wired I'm definitely reading every word lol
    Buuuut
    Dude not really the narrative reasoning or Potential...
    Can you expand?
    Is it a random mutant couple with the human kid?
    Do they know the kids a retrohuman from birth?
    Or is it a preteen who doesn't manifest powers?
    Are there no other kids around even latent mutant ones??
    Can the parents not leave Krakoa?
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

I've been doing chemistry homework for the past 8 or 9 hrs so I'm kinda wired I'm definitely reading every word lol
    Buuuut
    Dude not really the narrative reasoning or Potential...
    Can you expand?
    Is it a random mutant couple with the human kid?
    Do they know the kids a retrohuman from birth?
    Or is it a preteen who doesn't manifest powers?
    Are there no other kids around even latent mutant ones??
    Can the parents not leave Krakoa?
    I don't have a whole plot laid out, I meant more as a hypothetical.