Default Composite Live Action New York

New York is often the hub of crazy happenings in the movies. But just HOW much that's the case has never been quantified. Let's change that.

Tomorrow morning ("tomorrow" being "the day after whenever you read this"), the world awakens to see that New York has gone crazy.

Every single live action thing that ever happened there is happening right now.

- The MCU Avengers operate there (and the Chitauri are attacking, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian are attacking etc).
    - The Ghostbusters operate there (Zuul and Vigo et al are doing their thing too).
    - The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles operate there.
    - The Men in Black operate there.
    - All the live action Spider-Men operate there (and the relevant villains).
    - Doctor Strange operates there.
    - The live action Fantastic Four operate there.
    - King Kong is on the loose there.
    - The Cloverfield monster is attacking.
    - Snake Plisken and co. are trying to escape there.
    - The Gangs from "The Warriors" are trying to run the place.
    - The Day After Tomorrow climate disaster is affecting the city.
    - Kevin McCallister is "Lost in New York".
    - Godzilla (1998) is on the loose there.
    - The War of the Worlds (2005) aliens are emerging there.
    - The Independence Day aliens are attacking there.
    - The Transformers (as of Revenge of the Fallen) are there.

Etc etc etc.

How fu**ed is the world? How long until the wider ramifications are completely catastrophic? WHAT HAPPENS?
    Last edited by KJS; 10-29-2019 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Typo

Ok first we'll set up the sides.

Good:
    The Avengers
    The Fantastic Four
    Doctor Strange, the Ancient One, and Wong
    BRPD
    X-men (at the staue of Liberty)
    The MIB
    Wizards (Fantstic Beasts)
    Percy Jackson and the Olympians
    John Mclaine
    The sorcerers (from Socrcers Apprentice)
    The Doctor
    Fringe Division
    Heroes (Peter Peterli, Nathan, Hiro, Nicky)
    Captain Kirk, Spock, and McCoy
    Various Sitcom characters
    The Ghostbusters
    The Spidermen
    The muppets
    Wizards of Waverly Place
    G Girl

The Enemies

Independence Day Aliens: probably one of the biggest threats of the bat. Thor and Ironman would have to be quick off the bat, to neutralize them. Tony's hacking ability should be up to par though . The Doctor is also a major help.

Armageddon: this is a bigger issue, the heroes might be able to save a lot of people, but this gets bad fast. Maybe the MIB might be able to shield the city but I dont know if they can save everyone.

The Chitari: can probably get mopped up. They cause a lot of problems, but aren't a major concern.

Daleks: more causalities, the Doctor will have to work quickly, but the MIB and wizards should help.

Magneto and co: the X Men take them down since they are already in position. I kind of think they might try to save the city given the massive amount of crazy threats that had shown up.

The day after tommorow: it should just be heavy rain, maybe the start of light flooding. Luckily Zues is on the good side and might be able to counter act this.

I am Legend: a massive threat, now a good percentage of the civilians are infected, luckily this is early morning so they should stay indoors for a the time being. I'm going to assume the virus won't effect the heroes, other wise that takes out most of the heroes

Godzilla: in Destroy all monsters Godzilla was in New York. This is a more benevolent Godzilla who might not attack the city, and actually work on the Defence.

Clover: rampages for a while, the wizards can probably put him down. The Avada Kadava might work right away. The parasites cause casualties.

Spiderman Villians: I can see a lot of them actually working with the heroes for the time being. Vulture, Doc Ock, Sandman, for sure help out. Harder to say for the Goblins (except Franco) and Electro.

War of the Worlds: more damage the heroes should be able to handle them though

The Ghost Busters Villains: more mayhem, unless we spot them the Statue of Liberty (which would have a Neutrilzer inside) the have to a hard time getting around with so much mayhem going around. The Wizards might be able to help though.

Zilla: Rampages, Godzilla might want to fight it though. The babies cause issues eventually though, but they could get dealt with eventually by the heroes.

Planet of the Apes: Are running and round they get stopped eventually though

King Kong: 3 of then running around. 05 might help the heroes maybe. Other then that Hulk, the Thing, Spidermen, or pretty much anyone takes them down if they cause problems

Various Gangs (Escape from Newyork, Gangs of New York, the Warriors, Person of Interest ect): maybe cause some issues, but over all probably work to stop the threats

Maw and Cull Obsidian: cause problems but the heroes can handle them .

Grindlewald, probably gets out of town, I dont see him wanting to get involved in this mess.

The Elven Prince: maybe causes issues, there are more then enough heroes to stop him

Kadelues (sp): invades the Sanctum but gets stopped pretty quickly

Over all I think think the heroes should be mostly ok. The I am Legend civilians are a big issue though, between Will Smith, the Fringe team, McCoy, Stark and the Doctor they can cure then all though.

Can we add Veidt's little energy reactor to this scenario , which not so ironically designed to emulates Dr. Manhattan's signature, ...

...yet ends up in fact leading to world peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Ok first we'll set up the sides.

Good:

John Mclaine
    Various Sitcom characters
    The muppets

The Enemies

Various Gangs ....the Warriors,
    LOL this is getting terifying!
    The likes of the Baseball Furies, The Boppers, and the terrifying The Hi-Hats
    vs John Mclaine and the Muppets!?

Sesame Street will never look the same after this cataclysm.
    Last edited by Güicho; 10-28-2019 at 09:55 AM.

I believe Christopher Reeve Superman is flying around.

KJ, how much time did you spend brainstorming on this topic? I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    I believe Christopher Reeve Superman is flying around.

KJ, how much time did you spend brainstorming on this topic? I'm impressed.
    Well thanks!

Very little time, to be honest! I just went to New York recently for the first time in my life and the realisation of just how much I recognised from movies hit home.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

LOL this is getting terifying!
    The likes of the Baseball Furies, The Boppers, and the terrifying The Hi-Hats
    vs John Mclaine and the Muppets!?

Sesame Street will never look the same after this cataclysm.
    Miss Piggy could solo some gangs. I mean, she took out Hopper's rednecks alone with ease. She just has to be properly motivated.

Oh, yeah, Sesame Street is also in NYC. Super Grover to the rescue! *CRASH*

There's also Jason Vorhees on vacation for, like, 15 minutes of his movie and the mutated Gremlins ready to bust out of Clamp tower.

Would Futurama's New New York count?

Santa Claus would also be there, so that could be a big factor for good...

some that may count for this: https://www.tripsavvy.com/new-york-m...-shows-1613700

George Costanza once lifted 100 pounds over his head, according to Elaine. He's a beast.

Heroes side should include the Defenders, Colleen Wing, Punisher, etc., while the villains side should include Bullseye, Electra, the Hand, etc.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002