Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boisterously Confused

Both. There been times when I thought one was, as a whole, trending better than the other, and vice versa.

I grew up with comics from both publishers, and I have never understood why some prefer one publisher over the other. It's the titles and stories (and artwork) that matters, not the publisher.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Historically, I've never been a big DC fan. I cannot stand Batman, generally dislike Superman, and don't care much for WW. However, exceptions have been Green Lantern (Hal, Jon, and Guy), Wolfman/Perez's Titans, Vixen, Firestorm (but only Ronnie and Stein), Barry Allen Flash (and only Barry Allen), and slightly Green Arrow.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

I have no preference for a company over the other, but since my favorite character is from Marvel it motivated me to read more Marvel titles than I thought I might would.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Historically, I've never been a big DC fan. I cannot stand Batman, generally dislike Superman, and don't care much for WW. However, exceptions have been Green Lantern (Hal, Jon, and Guy), Wolfman/Perez's Titans, Vixen, Firestorm (but only Ronnie and Stein), Barry Allen Flash (and only Barry Allen), and slightly Green Arrow.
    High fives to everyone who agrees to preferring Barry Allen over Wally West, but I do love the younger one and like geezer Flash as well.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member

Both. Everything comics....I am a comic fan, so I read almost everything if its good. But I grew up a Marvel reader, Disney comics and The Phantom, then a bit of DC and here we go.

Today my favorite comics are Ninja Turtles from IDW and Image comics...and Spider-Man, I will always read Spider-Man.

DC, but only because I find Catwoman relatable. I'm not really a fan of superheroes or supernatural universes, so Marvel feel pretty out there for me. With CW and DC, I can get by ignoring most of that stuff, dipping into runs when I find a compelling issue, and stepping out when plots and the action require me to suspend too much disbelief. Most of my favourite issues serve well enough as one-shot character studies, which is mainly why I read comes. They also tend to be the issues other people like least and label filler

I mostly read other stuff. Blade Runner 2019 (Titan) is my go-to right now.

Retired

An unbiased inventory of my collection would probably suggest I'm a DC fan. I haven't done that inventory, but I'm guessing it's 75% DC, 20% Marvel and 5% other.

For the first 10 years of my comic collecting life, mostly Marvel with some DC. Then evenly split for the next 20 years with few other publishers like First, Dark Horse and Valiant. For the last 10 years, neither with a book here or there from one or the other. Now it is all the other Guys like Image and Dark Horse. It just got to an event too many.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!