Fantastic Member

Default Vegito vs. Ribrianne

Strongest version of Vegito vs. Ribrianne. Who wins?

Ribrianne was all over the place but was ultimately defeated by 18. I don't see 18 ever being more powerful than Vegito.

Vegito should crush.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Ribrianne was all over the place but was ultimately defeated by 18. I don't see 18 ever being more powerful than Vegito.

Vegito should crush.
    Especially considering the strongest version of Vegito would be the Super Saiyan Blue Vegito who took on Fused Zamasu.

Only way to make this fight worse for Ribrianne is to put her against the strongest version of Gogeta, who was Super Saiyan Blue when he fought Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, and their fight seemed to be tearing through dimensions.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Even using the weakest version of avegito, which fought Super Buu, I'd think Ribrianne loses. She was between Base Goku and SSJ levels when fully supported by love. Without the outside cheers, I'd figure she'd trend to the lower side of the scale. And early Vegito is at least @ Base Goku levels.

Extraordinary Member

Ribrianne was at best about on par with SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta, aka the two people that make up Vegito.

Vegito destroys her with ease.

Even if this was Buu-era Vegito, the odds wouldn't be in her favor.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

If this is SSJ-2 Buu Era Vegito ~~~~ Ribrianne wins, in Her Base form.

If this is SSJ-Blue Zamasu Arc Vegito ~~~ While Ribrianne has been able to take a hit from SSJ-Blue Goku with no Damage, this is a fusion for 2 Blue level Saiyans, so I say SSJ-Blue Zamasu Arc Vegito wins.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!