Default Cass Cain vs. Wonder Woman (DCEU)

Post Crisis Cass vs Movie WW.

Not a straight fight! They are both given wooden swords. Whoever touches the other three times with their weapon first is the winner.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

If we're talking about "classic Cass," I'd say Cass. I don't place DCEU Wondy anything over "mid-tier" as far as bullet timer goes. That means Cass should be at least as fast and significantly more skilled, before we even get to the body-reading stuff. She should get to 3 touches first.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Speedfeats for Movie Wonder Woman?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Blocking modern full auto fire at close range with her bracelets, blocking various shots from WWI era rifles, blitzing the **** out of a bunch of soldiers when essentially having a tantrum.

She's fast enough that Cass will won't quite be able to blitz her but not fast enough to win by the terms of the match.

Body reading is a massive advantage here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    https://youtu.be/9QJ2mqXdr5I
    Start watching at 1:50
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Thanks, both.

Have to agree with Nik. She's definitely a full-on bullet-timer, but not more than that (unless there are more feats people have that show differently). AT BEST that puts her at the same level of speed as Cass...but probably not, given Cass' own ridiculous speed feats.

But worse than that, Cass has at least the same level of skill with swords as her, probably better based on feats (she has pressure pointed people with swords while making it look like she killed them, she cuts in half wildly swinging baseballs -- they're on ropes -- while blindfolded, she utterly dominates Ravager with swords, etc) and has the body-reading...which Diana doesn't have.

Barring someone coming up with speedfeats showing movie Diana capable of blitzing her here, Cass takes it.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

She doesn't have better feats than that. She's a decent level BT. Which, as I mentioned, leaves her no faster than Cass. She's nowhere nearly as skilled as Cass, and lacks the body reading.

Now, if this was a full-on fight, she's probably going to beat Cass badly: she's much stronger and tougher, and she has some cool esoteric stuff which would be decently effective here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    She doesn't have better feats than that. She's a decent level BT. Which, as I mentioned, leaves her no faster than Cass. She's nowhere nearly as skilled as Cass, and lacks the body reading.
    And likely less-fast than Cass, though only enough to say 'Cass has an edge' rather than 'Cass blitzes'.

Now, if this was a full-on fight, she's probably going to beat Cass badly: she's much stronger and tougher, and she has some cool esoteric stuff which would be decently effective here.
    There's not much question of that.
    Why are we here?