Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

And once more, you just state nothing of substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    And once more, you just state nothing of substance.
    nor have you. so at least we are on the same page. ^_^

You want the x-books to waste their pages so you or others can feel better about your heroes while making excuses for them. The X-line showed the other heroes helping in x-men red the other writers have done nothing to help their own heroes in a shared universe. So let it go or be ok with them looking like they don't care.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-29-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

So yes still saying nothing other than everyone else needs to write their books around the Xmen and derail their own plots.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    nor have you. so at least we are on the same page. ^_^

You want the x-books to waste their pages so you or others can feel better about your heroes while making excuses for them. The X-line showed the other heroes helping in x-men red the other writers have done nothing to help their own heroes in a shared universe. So let it go or be ok with them looking like they don't care.
    Or X-books can just not use the other heroes? They got out of their way to bring them in just to shit on them so of course there's going to be criticism. It'd be like if the Avengers books started bringing in X-Men just for Iron Man to yell at them about not helping out in situations. It's stupid if they were to do it and it was dumb when the X-books do it

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Or X-books can just not use the other heroes? They got out of their way to bring them in just to shit on them so of course there's going to be criticism. It'd be like if the Avengers books started bringing in X-Men just for Iron Man to yell at them about not helping out in situations. It's stupid if they were to do it and it was dumb when the X-books do it
    Or other books can not use mutants for shock value so they aren't putting themselves in a position where readers are like " well why now."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    We wouldn't need to ask that if the X-Books didn't try to vilify the other heroes for not helping when the only reason they don't is because X-writers keep them out and try to make them look bad for it.
    Spider-Man books don't do that, they don't bring in the X-Men solely to make them look like Aholes for not helping Spider-Man with his last crisis, but who does do that? Oh yeah Xbooks do that.
    Something tells me that you're mad over something that is irrelevant, thus leading to your post(s) lacking any credibility. You may want to stick with Spider-Books.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Or other books can not use mutants for shock value so they aren't putting themselves in a position where readers are like " well why now."
    When do other books use mutants for shock value? Other than direct crossovers like AvX, the other books are too busy telling their own stories. Avengers are usually dealing with Hydra/aliens/Ultron/Thanos etc.. Legit can't remember a single time Avengers/FF/Spider-Man ever brought up mutants unless there was some event with the X-Men going on

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    Something tells me that you're mad over something that is irrelevant, thus leading to your post(s) lacking any credibility. You may want to stick with Spider-Books.
    Nah they're right. The X-books are finally good again after forever. No need to for X-writers to continuously self-victimize themselves. Thank Hickman

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

For pre/post team-up there should be a mandatory decontamination process of at least two pages of fully rendered art.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    When do other books use mutants for shock value? Other than direct crossovers like AvX, the other books are too busy telling their own stories. Avengers are usually dealing with Hydra/aliens/Ultron/Thanos etc.. Legit can't remember a single time Avengers/FF/Spider-Man ever brought up mutants unless there was some event with the X-Men going on

Nah they're right. The X-books are finally good again after forever. No need to for X-writers to continuously self-victimize themselves. Thank Hickman
    didn't eyeboy get killed in venomized. i can't remember the exact story there was also The mutant registration act. A vs. X. Why do writers create stories trying to police mutants in those books but none to help. Surely they must realize what that looks like. I would say on the whole the x-books rarely mention the other heroes.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    That's not even a real response.

didn't eyeboy get killed in venomized. i can't remember the exact story there was also The mutant registration act. A vs. X. Why do writers create stories trying to police mutants in those books but none to help. Surely they must realize what that looks like. I would say on the whole the x-books rarely mention the other heroes.
    Last I checked Venomized was written by Bunn who at the time was writing X-Men Blue.
    So that's not even a good example because Bunn was already writing one of the core X-Books at the time.
    Last edited by Bloxer; 10-29-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Hmm, there was a Spider-Man arc in the post-Clone Saga 90s --- specifically, Peter Parker: Spider-Man #82-83 --- with Peter returning to Empire State University to resume his postgraduate studies and having a mutant classmate who was being harassed by the local chapter of the Friends of Humanity. Her name was Robin Vega, an alias due to having to change her name and move around constantly to evade anti-mutant bigots, and her mutant ability enabled her to transform into some kind of organic metal a la Colossus or Mercury. Sadly, if one is looking for mutant stories impacting nonmutant heroes that don't necessarily have to call in the X-Men, this appears to have been a rarity, if not a one-off, and while I could bring up Sophia "Chat" Sanduval from Marvel Adventures Spider-Man, that's an alternate universe and might not exactly "count."
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 10-29-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hmm, there was a Spider-Man arc in the post-Clone Saga 90s --- specifically, Peter Parker: Spider-Man #82-83 --- with Peter returning to Empire State University to resume his postgraduate studies and having a mutant classmate who was being harassed by the local chapter of the Friends of Humanity. Her name was Robin Vega, an alias due to having to change her name and move around constantly to evade anti-mutant bigots, and her mutant ability enabled her to transform into some kind of organic metal a la Colossus or Mercury.
    And there was also a spiderman book in the x-line where he was a teacher. Good faith = good faith. Spiderman has been shown in his own book to care about everbody including mutants so it makes sense for the x-books to continue that and shows he cares but if iron man is only talking about mutants in his book in regard to the registration act or any mutant, it doesn't really make sense to show he supports them when it isn't a documented fact. Wouldn't that to be messing with another writers story. For all we know they really don't care about mutants.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

When mutants team up with the Avengers, the Avengers should have to wear “Flatscan” t-shirts and studded collars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    When mutants team up with the Avengers, the Avengers should have to wear “Flatscan” t-shirts and studded collars.
    i disagree but i think this was a joke.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    As long mutants wear shirts that say abomination while wearing crowns made out of thorns.