Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
    BANNED

To be fair its probably better to be plainly ignorant of Romani identity then publicly declaring how you hate them viscerally and you basically think theyre subhuman. Which is what other fanfavorite Xwriter PAD did.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    To be fair its probably better to be plainly ignorant of Romani identity then publicly declaring how you hate them viscerally and you basically think theyre subhuman. Which is what other fanfavorite Xwriter PAD did.
    Yeowtch...

When was this?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Yeowtch...

When was this?
    Couple years back.

Ugh the more I learn about PAD the more I regret gushing over his 2 X-Factor runs
    GrindrStone(D)

Gross. Disappointing too...

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Gross. Disappointing too...
    He did apologize for his conduct; check his blogs at peterdavid.net. Alas, he doubled down first (even pulled a "Why is everyone mad at me for being upset about mutilated children?"), and instead of taking the whole thing as a caution about how easy it is to absorb racist beliefs via unexamined information, concluded with a "but everyone who knows me knew all along I wasn't racist." Unfortunate, but at least he did educate himself and admitted he was in the wrong.