Page 71 of 149 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2229
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

So, is jon gonna have a suit too? I hope they use jorge's design.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebly View Post
    Also it’s important to note that Elizabeth Tulloch is almost blind in one eye due to I believe an injury years ago and she wears, I believe, a special lens in her eye after multiple corrective surgeries. She probably should not be putting in and taking out purple contacts.

Which is why, btw, any and all commentary about her eyes not focusing at times (as I’ve seen elsewhere) is extremely discriminatory and not remotely ok.

Beautiful poster!
    I kind of noticed that but never commented on it as I didn't know what it was. Glad there is an explanation. I don't think Lois is required to have purple eyes. Especially considering how rare they are in the real world.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    They may not do a Superman one if they are going to reveal a new suit at FanDome. It’s probably one of the few things they can release that’s new since they haven’t filmed yet.
    Good point, although they could reveal a “Clark Kent” poster and save “Superman” for Fandome.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    They may not do a Superman one if they are going to reveal a new suit at FanDome. It’s probably one of the few things they can release that’s new since they haven’t filmed yet.
    That might explain why they released a Lois one before Superman, although I think an Iris West poster came out before they did a Flash one.

Yeah, the first two teasers were Dreamer and Iris. Then we got Supergirl, Black Lightning and Flash. Then Lois.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, so far I've seen these posters for Iris West, Dreamer, Flash, Supergirl, Black Lightning, and now Lois. I would imagine we can expect more with at least one of the Batwoman supporting cast (they can't use Batwoman herself as there's no photos yet of the new one in costume, also the new one has no comic counterpart), Stargirl, Superman, and at least one of the Legends of Tomorrow (probably White Canary, though they'd have to use Black Canary comics images as Sara doesn't have a direct counterpart).
    Two checked off the list, Courtney and Sara got theirs. Surely only a matter of time before Clark does too.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-13-2020 at 08:50 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Edit:bad link
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 08-13-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Edit: bad link
    Don’t think you can link from Twitter. It never works for me anyway.

So much Jim Lee .

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Don’t think you can link from Twitter. It never works for me anyway.
    Thanks, that was exactly my problem. Anyway if they’re still using the same (imo crappy) suit from Supergirl S2 in posters then he’s probably going to still be using it for at least a couple of episodes. Oh well.

BANNED

Thanks, that was exactly my problem. Anyway if they’re still using the same (imo crappy) suit from Supergirl S2 in posters then he’s probably going to still be using it for at least a couple of episodes. Oh well.
    The Flash often got his new suit as an event on the show and it’s possible that’s what happening here. There are credible leaks that he is getting a new suit. I suspect, like everything, the fittings were stalled bc of Covid. Remember Tyler and Elizabeth were due on set for pre-production legit days before everything shut down.

The quality of these posters is really good for the CW. The Lois and Superman posters are probably some of the best ones they’ve released along with the Iris West and Flash one.

Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch are both extremely attractive people. That’s all I got. LOL
    Last edited by Nelliebly; 08-13-2020 at 10:29 AM.

The only time I've liked those cape straps is on Mon-El's costume.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Man, dude looks perfect in the part, but between this and that initial Supergirl debut poster, they do not have a good track record of taking promo pics that make that clear.
    Buh-bye

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Long as they cut back the cape clips, I'd settle for just about anything. God those things are distracting.
    Assassinate Putin!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Man, dude looks perfect in the part, but between this and that initial Supergirl debut poster, they do not have a good track record of taking promo pics that make that clear.
    The initial debut poster was tragic for sure but I kind of like this one? What don’t you like about it?

That means nothing. Batwoman's teaser is out as well - and it shows the Bat Signal instead of a cast member. Superman's in the old costume either because Tyler hasn't been photographed yet in the new one, or they're saving the reveal for Fandome. Batwoman used the Bat Signal for that same reason.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman