Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1214
  1. #1186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I think that's only true of the Paragons. Everyone else who had their memories of the past universe restored seem to have two sets of memories: one of pre-COIE events and one of the new universe.
    They seemed a little inconsistent about that, but it generally seemed to end up leaning towards them losing their post-crisis memories if J'onn gets to them. Notably over on Flash Cisco's not a paragon but he and everyone else don't seem to have post crisis memories. I think the same deal happened with the Supergirl characters. Though i don't know if they've been consistent with that. I think some of the characters in the last few episodes of Arrow might have had both sets of memories. But I might be misremembering, or just bad writing, lol.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 09-28-2020 at 02:36 PM.

  2. #1187
    Astonishing Member superduperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Metropolis USA
    Posts
    4,856

    Default

    Cisco made a joke about wearing a Superman shirt he doesn't remember ever owning. So it's obviously not just the paragons. Don't remember if that was Jonn or not.
    WAKANDA FOREVER! Chadwick Boseman 1976-2020 BLM

  3. #1188
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    They seemed a little inconsistent about that, but it generally seemed to end up leaning towards them losing their post-crisis memories if J'onn gets to them. Notably over on Flash Cisco's not a paragon but he and everyone else don't seem to have post crisis memories. I think the same deal happened with the Supergirl characters. Though i don't know if they've been consistent with that. I think some of the characters in the last few episodes of Arrow might have had both sets of memories. But I might be misremembering, or just bad writing, lol.
    The Arrow characters (especially the ones who died) had to learn about their Pre-Crisis fates secondhand.

  4. #1189
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,965

    Default

    Yeah, they spent some time looking for any trace of Oliver, who of course was simply gone, all that was left was his costume and gear, which was put on display at the Hall of Justice.

    And yeah, Team Flash don't have memories of both timelines either, Cisco wouldn't need to be going around making notes of post-Crisis changes if they did.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  5. #1190
    Astonishing Member Yoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    The Kents are all together on the set of Superman & Lois:

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2epfJD..._web_copy_link

  6. #1191
    Astonishing Member superduperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Metropolis USA
    Posts
    4,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The Kents are all together on the set of Superman & Lois:

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2epfJD..._web_copy_link
    Is that a Bass Pro Shops hat?
    WAKANDA FOREVER! Chadwick Boseman 1976-2020 BLM

  7. #1192

    Default

    don't wanna be that guy but Hoechlin's wearing his mask wrong.

  8. #1193
    Mighty Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,457

    Default

    Ya know I dont want to be that dude but I feel they kinda missed the mark with Jon's actor look wise the other one looks more like Jon to me.
    Last edited by Journey; 10-02-2020 at 05:12 PM.

  9. #1194
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    don't wanna be that guy but Hoechlin's wearing his mask wrong.
    A couple of people have said the same thing on the Instagram post comments, he should be covering his nose.

    Why does one of the boys have long hair?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  10. #1195
    Extraordinary Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A couple of people have said the same thing on the Instagram post comments, he should be covering his nose.

    Why does one of the boys have long hair?
    ...Because they wanted to? Not really understanding the question. The younger of the two is Jordan who is more of an introvert and has a distant relationship with his dad.

  11. #1196
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A couple of people have said the same thing on the Instagram post comments, he should be covering his nose.

    Why does one of the boys have long hair?
    Bitsie explained and said he'd adjusted the mask for the photo or something along those lines. I'm assuming he wore/wears it properly the rest of the time.

  12. #1197
    Extraordinary Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ya know I dont want to be that dude but I feel they kinda missed the mark with Jon's actor look wise the other one looks more like Jon to me.
    On a serious note, the kid is actually getting a live action already. That's crazy. People can hate damian and jon but they seem to be moving ahead.Moreover, it's not like grant gustin or ezra miller looks anything like barry allen.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-02-2020 at 10:15 PM.

  13. #1198
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The Kents are all together on the set of Superman & Lois:

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2epfJD..._web_copy_link
    When did Supes and Lois have the kids, when they were 15?
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 10-04-2020 at 01:50 PM.

  14. #1199
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,783

    Default

    The logo's changed fonts:



    The original:

    You can follow me on Twitter or Tumblr, if more of my opinions sounds like something you'd like.

  15. #1200
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    When did Supes and Lois have the kids, when they were 15?
    I think they're supposed to be close to their 40's, Clark just aged slower.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •