Page 72 of 149 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2229
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So much Jim Lee .
    I see it Tyler looks great if only they got rids of the clips.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebly View Post
    The initial debut poster was tragic for sure but I kind of like this one? What don’t you like about it?
    It's a somewhat stiff, unnatural looking pose - as if he's gonna dramatically flex his bicep but not actually committing, a bad contrast to how well the Lois poster works. The odd way the shadows are draped over his face doesn't help, though at least the colors of the suit pop.
    Buh-bye

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    It's a somewhat stiff, unnatural looking pose - as if he's gonna dramatically flex his bicep but not actually committing, a bad contrast to how well the Lois poster works. The odd way the shadows are draped over his face doesn't help, though at least the colors of the suit pop.
    Hmmm ok. Yeah I hear you. Honestly, though he wasn’t in the suit, the old WB promo images for Tom Welling were at least majestic looking in the sense that they knew how to highlight how gorgeous he was. Tyler is a beautiful man—I do wish they could capture it better in these promo images.

I still like the Promo photo in the fortress with Lois and Superman the best. Hopefully they can stand close enough to each other to take another photo together soon. :/

The suit looks cheap, imo. And Tyler still doesn't wow me as Supes. Oh well.

Lois looks good at least.

Retired

Never let Superman into a china shop. Everything around him breaks into a million pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So much Jim Lee .
    Kinda surprised to see them use New 52 artwork, but Unchained artwise is very good. Also I guess it’s still “canon” thanks to Snyder referencing it in his JL.
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Long as they cut back the cape clips, I'd settle for just about anything. God those things are distracting.
    If the artwork I’ve seen floating around is real they’re keeping the cape on the next version of his suit which I agree is unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Kinda surprised to see them use New 52 artwork, but Unchained artwise is very good. Also I guess it’s still “canon” thanks to Snyder referencing it in his JL.
    Well, other than Flash and Black Lightning most of these comic posters seem kind of at odds with the look of the character they're promoting, especially Dreamer/Dream Girl.

Yeah, Dreamer and Iris were the first two posters in the set - and neither character looks like their comic counterpart (Dream Girl has white hair, Dreamer's is dark, and Arrowverse Iris is black, comics Iris is white). I actually think they should've recoloured the comics art to match. White Canary's too, as the comic art shows BLACK Canary, with the appropriately coloured costume.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Kinda surprised to see them use New 52 artwork, but Unchained artwise is very good.
    It's probably the closest suit to what he's wearing in the photo actually. Minus the collar it's not that far off.

I do hope they give him the new one floating around. It is so much better, so I'm holding out hope.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

FanDome has been moved to two days. The S&L panel will be on Sept. 12:

https://www.cbr.com/dc-fandome-dont-miss-tv-panels/
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    FanDome has been moved to two days. The S&L panel will be on Sept. 12:

https://www.cbr.com/dc-fandome-dont-miss-tv-panels/
    That sucks but hopefully it’s because they’re putting together a proper trailer for it.

That sucks but hopefully it’s because they’re putting together a proper trailer for it.
    Most likely because they notice that everyone was putting only the movie stuff on their schedules and the other panels would go mostly unwatched. The best we can hope is some art concepts and maybe a new suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Most likely because they notice that everyone was putting only the movie stuff on their schedules and the other panels would go mostly unwatched. The best we can hope is some art concepts and maybe a new suit.
    Yeah, I felt I was double-booking a lot with the stuff I was putting on my schedule .

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Wouldn't it have been better to just extend it to 48 hours to give people more time to explore? Especially since on the new day, none of the panels are scheduled and it's all on demand.

With what footage? Lockdown hit just as they were about to start filming. They have no footage to use in a trailer. Even Flash's trailer is all library footage and footage from the incomplete season 6 episode 20 (which will now be season 7 episode 1).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman