Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Everyone kills on Titans, the body count in that show is insane. Dick Grayson is probably the worst offender with likely high double if not triple digits considering he blew up an entire evil hospital. Hawk and Dove kill in cold blood. Raven's killed, Starfire's repeatedly roasted people alive, Beast Boy ate a dude. Krypto and Conner are just trying to keep up. Yet they treated Batman's killing of the Joker in a dream world as some kind of line he crossed.

t's a decent show, but the writing isn't any better than CW's shows. The only consistently well written DC show so far has been Doom Patrol.
    How is writing, connected to no kill code? I like the second season. I was sort of effy of first season. Conner and eve mom-son relation is something i look forward to. I couldn't get through supergirl furst season. I just dropped it.anyways, titans is portraying vigilantism as a whole in bad light. Because it should also be. It is not white washing violence as something controllable and portraying Vigilantes as just heroes. When there is another side to what they do. An ugly side.
    As for batman, maybe it is because of it being like an execution. Maybe batman hadn't executed anyone till then. I don't know at the end of the day. It wasn't fleshed out. Seeing as batman is not the focus. It's forgivable.

"what were you gonna do to that guy?"
    "i was gonna make him leave his girlfriend alone"
    "how?Were you going to Throw him through a wall?"
    "maybe"
    "were you gonna kill him?"
    "i don't know!" with super scream.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-02-2019 at 06:52 AM.