Page 124 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2229

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    They got the people Disney use. It may just be for the pilot, but those effects look great for TV.
    I would hope they'd know not people are expecting/hoping for quality to remain consistent across the season...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would hope they'd know not people are expecting/hoping for quality to remain consistent across the season...
    I’m sure they’re aware, whether they can actually meet that expectation is another thing. Still they have more money than the other shows do, and Stargirl was pretty consistent I understand. I hope adding two more episodes doesn’t spoil things.

Looks solid tbh. Did the effects for CW shows step up or is this just out of the norm a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Looks solid tbh. Did the effects for CW shows step up or is this just out of the norm a bit?
    Apparently have a budget boost compared to other CW shows since this will also be on HBO Max. So special effects wise it should be like Stargirl.

Holy s##t. Just dawned on me we're supposed to get a Diggle appearance this season, the same with all the other Arrowverse shows, which would definitely have to tie in to his Green Lantern stuff. Wonder how that's going to be handled

This show has interesting possibilities to broaden and enrich the Superman mythology in live action, BUT it's all about execution in the storytelling department... I just can't get my hopes up because I've been disappointed many times before by the CW. God help us fans.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Holy s##t. Just dawned on me we're supposed to get a Diggle appearance this season, the same with all the other Arrowverse shows, which would definitely have to tie in to his Green Lantern stuff. Wonder how that's going to be handled
    Is he actually confirmed to be showing up? I could see the GLs appearing for sure to check in on Earth after the Crisis messed up reality.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't read the leaked script?
    No. I didn't either. I avoid spoilers for the most part. I just watch trailers and not every one because again, too many spoilers.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    In his few appearances on Supergirl, it was blue like hers. This is one of the reasons I kind of wonder if they aren't trying to sort of move away from the rest of the Arrow-verse. It'll still TECHNICALLY take place in the Arrow-verse but they won't acknowledge the other shows.
    In fact on Supergirl all Krytonians had blue heat vision except Reign, who had red heat vision, and Red Daughter, who had purple heat vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Absolutely beautiful .

That suit is "chef kiss" perfection. I see a bit of Smallville season 11 influence.

Is he actually confirmed to be showing up? I could see the GLs appearing for sure to check in on Earth after the Crisis messed up reality.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadlin...234635557/amp/
    Yeah it was confirmed a while back, he'll also be directing the episodes he appears in.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

review embargo for the pilot lifts tomorrow, here is a positive twitter review I saw: https://twitter.com/GraceRandolph/st...73399024640000

I'll be so happy if we end up getting great reviews for this across the board!

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    That suit is "chef kiss" perfection. I see a bit of Smallville season 11 influence.

It pretty much is that suit, just with a smaller “Returns” style S-shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    review embargo for the pilot lifts tomorrow, here is a positive twitter review I saw: https://twitter.com/GraceRandolph/st...73399024640000

I'll be so happy if we end up getting great reviews for this across the board!
    Randolph was talking smack about it before so that’s amusing. God if this gets good reviews it’s going to be the first critically well received Superman media where he’s not evil since Smallville S10.