Page 66 of 149 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Which of Superman’s popular and classic villains have not been used in the Arrowverse yet?

Mongul? Who else?
    ...Prankster ?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Which of Superman’s popular and classic villains have not been used in the Arrowverse yet?

Mongul? Who else?
    Brainiac, Zod, Doomsday have been mentioned but haven’t appeared. They have had multiple versions of Metallo so he could come back. Darkseid as well, but its questionable if they would be allowed to use him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Brainiac, Zod, Doomsday have been mentioned but haven’t appeared. They have had multiple versions of Metallo so he could come back. Darkseid as well, but its questionable if they would be allowed to use him.
    They could also do their own take on Bizarro.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They could also do their own take on Bizarro.
    Yup. They could do a take closer to the real thing. The Supergirl version wasn’t that close if I’m remembering correctly. I think they have even had multiple Parasites, so he could come back as well.

Really with the Crisis they can bring back anyone and say it’s just a consequence of the new timeline. Personally if they’re thinking about villains, I want to see Ultra-Humanite, Solaris, Metallek, Vyn and/or Mxy, Invisible Mafia and/or Intergang, Bizarro, Prankster, Riot, Conduit, and Brainiac show up.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Zod was apparently killed. They stated it happened off camera. And Superman did it!
    Assassinate Putin!

ManofSteel73

I loved the D.C. shows on CW until recently. They writers have tainted D.C. and seems like their are pushing more political agendas then just making an entertaining comic book tv show. Hope they don’t ruin it!

Is this canon? I like the writing very much. It'd be nice to see a scene like this in the show. Superman thinking he is going to die or something really bad.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Is this canon? I like the writing very much. It'd be nice to see a scene like this in the show. Superman thinking he is going to die or something really bad.

It's from dceased. It is not canon.spoilers:
    Superman becomes zomibie and starts eating the sun. Jon becomes superman
    end of spoilers

Yup. They could do a take closer to the real thing. The Supergirl version wasn’t that close if I’m remembering correctly. I think they have even had multiple Parasites, so he could come back as well.
    Supergirl did the clone Bizarro version, more or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Zod was apparently killed. They stated it happened off camera. And Superman did it!
    There have been differing accounts as to what exactly happened to Zod. Maybe this show will finally confirm it one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    According to Brainy Zod is alive in the future. Never specified the year though. So maybe not the first season, but in a later season depending on how long the show lasts.

I mean they can just as easily say Crisis retconned away Zod’s death.

Extraordinary Member

I still say watch it turns out that one of the sons is Zod’s kid.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Bizarro was mentioned in Elseworlds as a Superman villain, so presumably he ended up with his own too. And given some of the Krypton writers are working on this and that was supposed to be made at least pseudo-canon to the CWverse in the original plan for Crisis before Cameron Cuffe couldn't make it in, I could see them just carrying over those versions of Brainiac/Doomsday/Zod/Lobo. Given it's been mentioned Superman used to wear his real costume in this universe (which hopefully remains the case in Superman & Lois), the cape with an S in there could even still be a thing - maybe they could outright devote a few episodes or a TV movie or something a season or two down the line to tying that whole story up. Didn't watch it, but that'd be neat.
    Buh-bye

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I was (admittedly overly) paranoid on Monday when 'the Snyder Cut is real' word first started coming out that WB's usual scatterbrained priorities would reassert themselves, and they'd somehow be able to cancel Superman & Lois at the eleventh hour since no material resources have been dumped into it yet in service of "no Superman on TV and in a movie at the same time!". Relieved to hear that it's been in the works since November and so if they were gonna do it they'd have long since done it.
    Buh-bye