Page 70 of 149 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2229
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I read the first season is only 13 eps long. That's ok, it probably means less filler.

I really hope one of the kids is not their biological son but Zod's.
    Nope, read the pilot script, they're fraternal twins. I won't spoil anymore, pilot script is out there.

I hope we get a trailer, or at least confirmation on whether Hoechlin is getting a new costume or not, at Fandome.

Quote Originally Posted by objectivewatcher2013 View Post
    Nope, read the pilot script, they're fraternal twins. I won't spoil anymore, pilot script is out there.
    It doesn't matter. Of course a new reveal can still happen later.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I hope we get a trailer, or at least confirmation on whether Hoechlin is getting a new costume or not, at Fandome.
    Would they have been able to film anything to release a trailer? A new costume would probably be ready, though.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by objectivewatcher2013 View Post
    WAS out there. It's since been pulled. Not to spoil anything, but pretty much everything we've been hearing so far sounds exactly like what was in the script.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Would they have been able to film anything to release a trailer? A new costume would probably be ready, though.
    They haven’t filmed anything yet, so I’d be shocked if they had any footage available. Probably just the cast/director talking and a new costume.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

"She can uncover any story. #SupermanAndLois is coming 2021 to The CW!"
    Buh-bye

Retired

That's one of a set of promo images for female characters on C. the W.--where they stand with arms folded while comic book images lurk behind them mockingly. Would make a good set of trading cards.

Heh I see they’re using the color purple motif. Hope we get one of Hoechlin and maybe the twins as well.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

So wait, lois is gonna have purple contacts or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Heh I see they’re using the color purple motif. Hope we get one of Hoechlin and maybe the twins as well.
    Looks like they’re doing these for all the major characters in these shows there were some for Flash and Supergirl characters before this with the same format. If we’re going to get that look at a new costume, it’ll probably be in Superman’s.
    Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    So wait, lois is gonna have purple contacts or what?
    No, just wearing having some purple in the wardrobe is enough of a nod for me. As cool as it was how Routh wore blue contacts, I hear those things can get uncomfortable.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...s-posters/amp/
    https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-black-...ndome-posters/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Looks like they’re doing these for all the major characters in these shows there were some for Flash and Supergirl characters before this with the same format. If we’re going to get that look at a new costume, it’ll probably be in Superman’s.

No, just wearing having some purple in the wardrobe is enough of a nod for me. As cool as it was how Routh wore blue contacts, I hear those things can get uncomfortable.

Also it’s important to note that Elizabeth Tulloch is almost blind in one eye due to I believe an injury years ago and she wears, I believe, a special lens in her eye after multiple corrective surgeries. She probably should not be putting in and taking out purple contacts.

Which is why, btw, any and all commentary about her eyes not focusing at times (as I’ve seen elsewhere) is extremely discriminatory and not remotely ok.

Beautiful poster!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebly View Post
    Also it’s important to note that Elizabeth Tulloch is almost blind in one eye due to I believe an injury years ago and she wears, I believe, a special lens in her eye after multiple corrective surgeries. She probably should not be putting in and taking out purple contacts.

Which is why, btw, any and all commentary about her eyes not focusing at times (as I’ve seen elsewhere) is extremely discriminatory and not remotely ok.

Beautiful poster!
    Wierd! At first look, i thought she had purple eyes. Maybe my eyes played tricks on me. Sad to hear about her eyes though. My aunt used to have major problems with her eyes, when she was around.And those coloured contacts do feel uncomfortable in general . I wasn't really asking or complaining about it. I was just surprised is all.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post

Yeah, so far I've seen these posters for Iris West, Dreamer, Flash, Supergirl, Black Lightning, and now Lois. I would imagine we can expect more with at least one of the Batwoman supporting cast (they can't use Batwoman herself as there's no photos yet of the new one in costume, also the new one has no comic counterpart), Stargirl, Superman, and at least one of the Legends of Tomorrow (probably White Canary, though they'd have to use Black Canary comics images as Sara doesn't have a direct counterpart).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-12-2020 at 01:02 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

They may not do a Superman one if they are going to reveal a new suit at FanDome. It’s probably one of the few things they can release that’s new since they haven’t filmed yet.