Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
Pretty soon he'll be 17, huh

But seriously, this is really cool to hear. I knew the idea was gonna basally be to mix Lois & Clark and Smalliville. It's an extremely solid plan of attack for a show like this, and, ironically enough, literally none of the DC shows on the CW are actually doing dramas about teen characters. Similar to how Lois and Clark are about to scratch the itch for a working parents show, Jon really works that teen demo.

I mean, if Walking Dead can unironically do what is 100000% just "Waling Dead Kids", then Superman's got this no problem.
The CW show with the closest apparent parallel seems to be Black Lightning with the family structure and a look a different generations of superheros. And that is a solid model to follow. Curious if they'll do a flashback model, maybe the teen Jon is in the future and they flash back or forward so you see the early struggles and his life later on. I do hope they give it a touch of Legends' "why the f' not" attitude with storylines though, mix in a ton of pure comic goodness.