Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Lex was established as his nemesis, so it's likely that he'd carry over. They also burned through Manchester Black and the Elite, along with Parasite and Livewire. But that leaves them Brainiac, Zod, Mongul, they could use the Invisible Mafia as well. Doomsday hasn't been touch and Death & Return hasn't been alluded to either. I'd be shocked if they didn't pull that in. Mxy they could reuse and recast as well given his nature in the show. And the version of Parasite they used was an alien so they could always go a more traditional route. Intergang or Cadums could come back into play. They used Henshaw already, but they could rework that as well into a more traditional take if they were to do Reign at some point.
I could honestly see Mxy changing his look for Clark since he probably has completely different intentions with him then he did with Kara.
Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
To be fair to DC, I have heard very good things about Doom Patrol which I have yet to see. But this MCU run of SW and Vision, Falcon and WS, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Moon Knight is going to be a killer. Movie-caliber TV series are the next wave. Agree about the animated movies but those have a much smaller scope than live action counterparts
I think DC is getting there. Krypton for a Cable show looked pretty great and spinoffs for that are rumored for HBOMax.