Page 102 of 149 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2229
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    This whole project seems soulless, but yeah he's really a terrible Superman. Takes courage to release something this bad though, I'll admit.
    There's a lot of look and none of it's good. Superman's slide into irrelevance continues.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I mean,it looks like a standard cw trailer.I don't get what's so bad about it?It's going back to the donnerisms and crystals.
    I know you don't like Donnerisms, as it were, but you must agree there are ways to do it well and ways to do it poorly. This looks like a poorly-executed mess where not even the title character seems to care.

if I haven't been following, Arrow, Supergirl or Flash will I be lost with this show?
    The J-man

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I know you don't like Donnerisms, as it were, but you must agree there are ways to do it well and ways to do it poorly. This looks like a poorly-executed mess where not even the title character seems to care.
    I like donner movie.But,i don't like donnerisms.They go back to it because of creative ineptitude and fan demand,itself.So,i don't expect quality.I made my peace with them being like that.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    if I haven't been following, Arrow, Supergirl or Flash will I be lost with this show?
    Not really, you didn't have to watch Arrow to get Flash, or Flash to get Supergirl. Its all pretty self contained, except for the annual crossovers, and even then you'll get the gist of these characters during the crossovers anyway. You'll be fine.

I think people might be overreacting just a bit. A 1 minute promotional teaser, that doesn't even showcase much of any footage isn't something the shows quality should be based on. I'd at least wait until they've filmed enough footage for a full fledged trailer or the first episode before making such an assessment.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I think people might be overreacting just a bit. A 1 minute promotional teaser, that doesn't even showcase much of any footage isn't something the shows quality should be based on. I'd at least wait until they've filmed enough footage for a full fledged trailer or the first episode before making such an assessment.
    I agree, major overreaction. It's just a teaser lol.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I'm willing to cut them a little slack due to the pandemic but I really hope this isn't a reflection of the series going forward.
    Assassinate Putin!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    There's a lot of look and none of it's good. Superman's slide into irrelevance continues.
    Yeah man he seems SLEEPY. He's got that Asylum movie snooze on. The actress who plays Lois is worse though so maybe they'll balance out.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 12-31-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Doubt it, you’ll get the gist of it explained to you, and the Crisis let them basically soft reboot the whole thing. It’s like a new number #1!

I guess they could retroactively say Clark has more of a history with Barry and Ollie than he did before, but they're probably more likely to reference Batman.

This is at best a promotional teaser, calling it a trailer is a lie.

Since I did not get a response from you the last time I thought I would try again. Do you think the TV show Adventures of Super-boy is better than Lois & Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by seanholmes20032003 View Post
    Since I did not get a response from you the last time I thought I would try again. Do you think the TV show Adventures of Super-boy is better than Lois & Clark?
    Never watched adventures of Superboy, so I can't compare.
    My opinion about Lois & Clark is that it was pretty good show, if only they have used less the "bad guy is in love/obsessed with Lois" and "someone get's Superman powers" type stories the show will be a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess they could retroactively say Clark has more of a history with Barry and Ollie than he did before, but they're probably more likely to reference Batman.
    Can they have “Bruce Wayne” show up since I assume Fox still owns the TV rights? Does that mean Disney could put out a Batman TV show?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Can they have “Bruce Wayne” show up since I assume Fox still owns the TV rights? Does that mean Disney could put out a Batman TV show?
    Technically "Bruce Wayne" is on Batwoman. And Titans.

I think they just can't show Batman.