Page 121 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2229
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hopefully they don't force a Legion connection with the kids...at least to where it overshadows Clark.
    Stop giving them ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hopefully they don't force a Legion connection with the kids...at least to where it overshadows Clark.
    Hey if they pop back up to recruit Jon and Jordan as a way of continuing the tradition of recruiting Els I’ll be fine with that. I feel pretty confident that Post Crisis they’ll definitely keep the Legion connection to Clark given he’s basically be poised to be the new heart of the Arrowverse alongside Gustin Flash. Man a Legion show would be perfect for the CW...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hey if they pop back up to recruit Jon and Jordan as a way of continuing the tradition of recruiting Els I’ll be fine with that. I feel pretty confident that Post Crisis they’ll definitely keep the Legion connection to Clark given he’s basically be poised to be the new heart of the Arrowverse alongside Gustin Flash. Man a Legion show would be perfect for the CW...
    I'm fine with recruiting them, just not another on-the-nose bait-and-switch like we got at the end of House of El.

I think a Legion show on-paper would be a good fit for the CW if they got an HBOMax budget instead of a CW budget. But that's probably stretching it.

I still really think making one of the kids (Jordan probably) Zod and Ursa/Faora's son has a lot of potential.

Also, I can see them doing a love triangle with Lana's daughter and Jon and Jordan... and it feels like so lazy writing, but I can totally see it happen since we can't have Clark and Lana in a romance anymore... it would be show suicide..

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I still really think making one of the kids (Jordan probably) Zod and Ursa/Faora's son has a lot of potential.

Also, I can see them doing a love triangle with Lana's daughter and Jon and Jordan... and it feels like so lazy writing, but I can totally see it happen since we can't have Clark and Lana in a romance anymore... it would be show suicide..
    (From the nosebleeds on the south side of the stadium) Briiiing innnn Kathhhyyyyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post

I don’t see that happening, but they are drawing on the Johns/Busiek era of Superman with Subjekt 11 so I can’t 100% rule it out as a possibility. But I think instead they’re going to be using Jon and Jordan to explore Superman’s legacy through two different lenses.

Funny thing is, Jordan Kent sounds more interesting than Jon Kent does in the comics now.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

You know what they should do? They should make every episode look like an old sitcom! Each from a different decade! I can't believe no one ever thought of this before!
    Assassinate Putin!

https://www.reddit.com/r/superman/co...tm_name=iossmf

This guy is saying he saw the pilot and loved it. Also says he’s seeing a lot of Busiek influence which makes me want to cry tears of joy. The Johns/Busiek era was the last time all the Superman comics were doing fantastic. That era deserves more respect and I hope this means we’ll get new physical collections of Busiek’s work.

This guy is saying he saw the pilot and loved it. Also says he’s seeing a lot of Busiek influence which makes me want to cry tears of joy. The Johns/Busiek era was the last time all the Superman comics were doing fantastic. That era deserves more respect and I hope this means we’ll get new physical collections of Busiek’s work.
    I feel the Superman Family is really gonna make this show something special. They should've brought in the real Superboy, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    I feel the Superman Family is really gonna make this show something special. They should've brought in the real Superboy, though.

You mean kon-el right? Lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    You mean kon-el right? Lol
    No, I'm talking about Superboy.

No offense to the dude, but don't we already know the play by play of what happens in the pilot anyhow. Not sure his comments hold that much weight knowing that.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    No offense to the dude, but don't we already know the play by play of what happens in the pilot anyhow. Not sure his comments hold that much weight knowing that.
    Basically, yeah. It matches up with the footage we've gotten so far. But reading and watching are pretty different, and there's definitely a possibility that they could've altered some of the script.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    An early script leaked but we don’t know the final version I believe. It’s been very clear the era they’re drawing from for this show though. And hey I just wanted to share something to validate another whine post about how I wished Busiek and Johns’ Pre-Flashpoint Superman work got omnibuses