Page 122 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2229

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    An early script leaked but we don’t know the final version I believe. It’s been very clear the era they’re drawing from for this show though. And hey I just wanted to share something to validate another whine post about how I wished Busiek and Johns’ Pre-Flashpoint Superman work got omnibuses
    We need a Geoff Johns Superboy-Prime omnibus. That'll save DC.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I still really think making one of the kids (Jordan probably) Zod and Ursa/Faora's son has a lot of potential.

Also, I can see them doing a love triangle with Lana's daughter and Jon and Jordan... and it feels like so lazy writing, but I can totally see it happen since we can't have Clark and Lana in a romance anymore... it would be show suicide..
    I thought I was the only one thinking of this. I wish it was a Chris/Jon combo as well.

But who knows? With all the Busiek/Johns influences, there is still opportunity for 'No, Jordan, I AM YOUR FATHER!".

Jordan is definitely Clark's biological son.

They definitely could make Jordan Zod's if they wanted that and all drama that would entail, though so far nothing's leading me to believe they will. Aren't Jon and Jordan twins anyhow, they could go with that whole on the nose "brothers by fate" thing having them born on the exact same day and such but it'd pretty damn convenient all things considered, but hey it's a superhero show, weirder things could happen. Wasn't in the leaks that in the opening we'll have flashbacks of all the important moments in Clark and Lois' lives like them meeting, getting married, having the babies and such. So we'll see there.

Yeah like I said, I don’t see them pulling a Luke Skywalker with one of the two. They’ll both be his biological sons, and explore Clark’s legacy. Jon seems to be a Byrne Clark kid, the football star, popular, etc. Jordan meanwhile seems to be more neurotic and explore some Waid, Pre-Crisis, and Johns Clark concepts, such as the social outcast and nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah like I said, I don’t see them pulling a Luke Skywalker with one of the two. They’ll both be his biological sons, and explore Clark’s legacy. Jon seems to be a Byrne Clark kid, the football star, popular, etc. Jordan meanwhile seems to be more neurotic and explore some Waid, Pre-Crisis, and Johns Clark concepts, such as the social outcast and nerd.
    I like Jordan and hate Jon already!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Am I the only one who didn't read the leaked script?

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Probably. It's been out since about last Summer, so.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I didn't either. With stuff I know I'm going to end up giving a watch no matter what, I typically don't dive into spoilers so I can judge the final product.

Lol you’re on the Superman forum mate, obsessing over every bit of Superman news and media is what we do best But in all seriousness nah, I only checked out the script after Dispenser praised it as good. Before I read it I was just hoping for something decent that would be well received enough to start rehabilitating Superman’s image, but after the script and the trailers I started to hope for this maybe actually being good.

I just feel like the whole purpose of Jordan's creation is ultimately gonna be for some tired ass love triangle plot with a basic and I'm already exhausted.
    Last edited by Journey; 02-07-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Incredible Member

Definitely think there'll be a love triangle between the brothers and Lana's daughter, but from what we know of the two I think there'll be much more to that brotherhood than relationship-drama-fodder.

As for the "one of them is actually Lor-Zod" idea, I'd make Jonathan, the All-American young man, the supervillain son. Obviously that won't happen because he's named after the biological son, but I think it'd have more potential than making the angsty kid Zod's son.

Aren't there two kids because the showrunner has two kids? Or was that just a complete coincidence?

New trailer is out. Looks pretty good, and also confirmt the leaked sript is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    New trailer is out. Looks pretty good, and also confirmt the leaked sript is the real deal.

Definitely getting the Friday Night Lights vibes.