Page 133 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2229
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yep both Hoechlin and Welling had twins (a nod to Busiek’s Secret Identity no doubt) with Welling having twin girls just like the Clark of Secret Identity and Hoechlin having twin boys.

Dispenser has an interesting theory that makes sense to me. Basically this show is trying to be the successor to all the pop culture conceptions of Superman while also moving him forward. He’s married to and co-lead with Lois like Lois & Clark. He’s living in Smallville like in Smallville. The darker aesthetics are an obvious nod to Man of Steel. The design of his costume is a merge of Cavill and Routh’s suits. It’s drawing on everything while still moving him forward.
    The Arrowverse guys have a good track record of listening to fans. If we want something, they'll usually do it unless there is some practical reason not to. I wouldn't mind having them distance themselves from the rest of the Arrowverse. Maybe sometime before it goes off the air, they can do a team up with Flash since he and Superman never had a one on one together.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Mr. Oz wasn't written by Bendis. It was in the Rebirth era, pretty sure the plotline was actually introduced in DC Universe: Rebirth #1.
    Johns created him during his New 52 run and Jurgens revealed him as Jor-El during his Rebirth Action run. Oz Effect wasn’t very good though, so if they pull from it, I hope it’s only loosely. A pity they already wasted Manchester Black on Supergirl, because given Jordan’s issues, they could’ve done a great Black Dawn adaption of Manchester Black trying to turn Jordan into his idea of what Superman should be.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Johns created him during his New 52 run and Jurgens revealed him as Jor-El during his Rebirth Action run. Oz Effect wasn’t very good though, so if they pull from it, I hope it’s only loosely. A pity they already wasted Manchester Black on Supergirl, because given Jordan’s issues, they could’ve done a great Black Dawn adaption of Manchester Black trying to turn Jordan into his idea of what Superman should be.
    Well,given CRISIS, they could still use Manchester.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    The Arrowverse guys have a good track record of listening to fans. If we want something, they'll usually do it unless there is some practical reason not to. I wouldn't mind having them distance themselves from the rest of the Arrowverse. Maybe sometime before it goes off the air, they can do a team up with Flash since he and Superman never had a one on one together.
    I'd be down for a proper Superman/Flash race .

I think Toyman is definitely out, Winn and his dead dad are still canon and Cryer's Luthor is still around. I think besides them most of Clark's villains are fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Well,given CRISIS, they could still use Manchester.
    I would love that, hope it does happen.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Official description for episode 2, Heritage:

THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME – While adjusting to their new lives in Smallville, Lois and Clark make an important decision concerning one of their sons. Meanwhile, tensions begin to rise between Lois and Morgan Edge. Lastly, Lana Lang Cushing invites the Kent family over for a barbecue.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Official description for episode 2, Heritage:

THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME – While adjusting to their new lives in Smallville, Lois and Clark make an important decision concerning one of their sons. Meanwhile, tensions begin to rise between Lois and Morgan Edge. Lastly, Lana Lang Cushing invites the Kent family over for a barbecue.
    I'm sure the barbecue will go well, if it's not the one shown in the trailers where Clark wishes he could get drunk .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm sure the barbecue will go well, if it's not the one shown in the trailers where Clark wishes he could get drunk .
    Lol pretty sure that’s the one

I think I'm looking forward to this show more than the Snyder cut. Yup, it's official. At least with this show I get the sense that it will have plenty of heart and some joy. I don't feel that with Snyder's vision for DC anymore.

The only thing that I don't like about this show is the presence of Lana and her teen daughter. It feels too convenient. I don't want another Clana drama. And I really don't want Lois getting jealous of Lana and all that stuff. Hope it's not happening but only time will tell.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I think I'm looking forward to this show more than the Snyder cut. Yup, it's official. At least with this show I get the sense that it will have plenty of heart and some joy. I don't feel that with Snyder's vision for DC anymore.

The only thing that I don't like about this show is the presence of Lana and her teen daughter. It feels too convenient. I don't want another Clana drama. And I really don't want Lois getting jealous of Lana and all that stuff. Hope it's not happening but only time will tell.
    What, you're not excited for the cutting edge idea of a dead Superman coming back and being evil to remind us if we even need a Superman?

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    What, you're not excited for the cutting edge idea of a dead Superman coming back and being evil to remind us if we even need a Superman?
    I know, right? Apparently evil Superman is the coolest thing ever. He's like a lil kid who needs his mommy Lois to keep him sane..

I can't wait to see how he kills innocent people.. Snyder thinks that's exciting! :I

It kinda sucks that the TV show and the Snyder Cut will be running at the same time, the Snyder fanboys are undoubtedly going to be mad at the show if it gets better reviews than the Snyder Cut which seems pretty likely. Also I’m calling it right now, that cop played by the old Jimmy Olsen actor is getting killed by resurrected Superman as a middle finger from Snyder to everyone who hated him shooting Jimmy in the head in BvS.

God willing, March 18th will be the last of the Snyderverse and we can all finally move on. Least I’ll have some Superman content I actually like to look forward to.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

It kinda sucks that the TV show and the Snyder Cut will be running at the same time, the Snyder fanboys are undoubtedly going to be mad at the show if it gets better reviews than the Snyder Cut which seems pretty likely. Also I’m calling it right now, that cop played by the old Jimmy Olsen actor is getting killed by resurrected Superman as a middle finger from Snyder to everyone who hated him shooting Jimmy in the head in BvS.

God willing, March 18th will be the last of the Snyderverse and we can all finally move on. Least I’ll have some Superman content I actually like to look forward to.
    If you think they're going to enjoy their serving of DCEU and say "we're okay now" then buddy I've been wrong about how insightful you are. :P

There's no way they don't say "okay now the next one" and start over again.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

People here need to be more appreciative.I am never going to get my kinda superman.All i can get is filtered aspects of the character in various versions.heck! i have to get my kinda superman in black adam.if at all.Rock would have been a perfect superman.who would have thought?

Real or not
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 02-12-2021 at 11:44 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"