Page 31 of 149 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Worrying that the CW will be all about "teen angst" seems kinda odd to me. Considering none of the CW DC shows have gone that route, except Black Lightning with Jen's first season story lines that were handled reasonably well.

The worst offender of all the DC shows in that department is far and away Titans. The plots and characters on that show seem to have contractually mandated brooding quotas per episode.
    Smallville did. Clark and lana thing got old and fast. Shippers were driving force of arrow, if i am not mistaken.i remember r/arrow making fun of felicity/olicity.They even turned the entire subreddit to daredevil appreciation as sign of distaste.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Worrying that the CW will be all about "teen angst" seems kinda odd to me. Considering none of the CW DC shows have gone that route, except Black Lightning with Jen's first season story lines that were handled reasonably well.

The worst offender of all the DC shows in that department is far and away Titans. The plots and characters on that show seem to have contractually mandated brooding quotas per episode.
    Yeah, I don't think they'll have Tyler...I can never spell his name, well, you know who I mean, but I don't they'll have HIM or their Lois angsting at all, given their previous characterizations. But since he's probably my favorite SM since the late great Chris Reeve, they're off to a good start IMO.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    It's pretty rare to see sources posted in your articles, and BC desperately needs an editor. The misspellings, grammar errors, etc make it look very much less than professional.

It's not me trying to be a d!ck or anything, just pointing out some truths. With no sources named and so many errors, it ends up in the same column as those other sites.
    Of course I don't name sources, imagine what would happen if I did? Judge me by results...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    Of course I don't name sources, imagine what would happen if I did? Judge me by results...
    I would if I could get past the spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes. BC needs an editor.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

It wouldn't be a CW show if there WASN'T some angst. That's par for the course for them.
    Assassinate Putin!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    There was this picture from Crisis. So how would their child be aged up and yet Lois is apparently still a younger woman?

Attachment 89619
    Bitsy Tulloch is pushing 40. It’s not inconveivable for her and Hoechlin’s Superman (who is ALREADY supposed to be around 20 years into his career as Superman) to have a 12 year old kid in a reshuffled timeline. If I had one complaint, it’s that Hoechlin FEELS too young and I’d have rather used the earth merger to get Routh as the main Superman. KC Superman and E38 Superman could both die (Hoechlin taking Kara’s place, Routh doing an Earth-2 Superman bit minus Alex Luthor’s escape clause) and then we see a Routh without old age makeup in a hybrid costume as the new earth’s Superman.

In any case, I think I can see an out for Routh. My guess is Cisco will be Vibe again and play the Alex Luthor role. And you get an iconic final throw down between Routh and Anti-Monitor when Cisco creates a portal into archive footage of Kate Bosworth and joins the two in a paradise dimension.

Then in a few years Routh can return for Infinite Crisis with Cisco in tow.

I’m just curious if Flash can keep going long enough for that but maybe you could have Infinite Crisis as an endpoint for Flash the way COIE is for Arrow.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    yep, we knew this for a few weeks now

This show, along with Young Justice Outsiders, are doing the one thing that should have been done from the beginning; make the boys the same age. While Damian and Jon have some interesting interactions because of it, I think we can all agree that there's plenty there without such an age gap.

It really looks like baby Yoda is very popular because of how cute he is, etc; the Superman/Lois show could really use baby Jon Kent in a similar way in flashback scenes or something. Maybe let us see his little powers emerging even as a baby lol.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Superman & Lois has now been ordered straight-to-series rather than waiting on a pilot. (Along with Walker, Texas Ranger, so I guess also congrats to anybody here who was on pins and needles waiting for that one.)
    Buh-bye

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Smallville did. Clark and lana thing got old and fast. Shippers were driving force of arrow, if i am not mistaken.i remember r/arrow making fun of felicity/olicity.They even turned the entire subreddit to daredevil appreciation as sign of distaste.
    Overall I liked the Smallville series. But I didn't like Lana or Lois as the series went on!! They were like door knobs!! everybody got a turn!!

THE CW's SUPERMAN & LOIS Ordered To Series - Report:

https://www.newsarama.com/47615-the-...ow-report.html

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    It can´t be.. Maybe I shouldn't have visited this topic. I will have nightmares this night.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lotchj View Post
    Overall I liked the Smallville series. But I didn't like Lana or Lois as the series went on!! They were like door knobs!! everybody got a turn!!
    Clark Kent had several love interests throughout the course of Smallville—-more than prob Lana or Lois. Lois had two relationships outside of her engagement and eventual marriage to Clark. Lana had maybe 3 relationships and that’s it.

But please go ahead and explain what you meant by “everyone getting a turn” and explain why, apparently, it was ok for Clark himself to date several women over the course of 10 years but not the women.

No, truly. Please explain.