Page 36 of 149 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Big spoiler from the last episode of Arrow.

spoilers:
    So Diggle is moving to Metropolis and apparently has a green lantern ring. How high is the possibility he will be part of the supporting cast on the Superman and Lois show ? I personally wouldn't mind it as long as we don't get Green Lantern saving Superman every other episode.
    end of spoilers
    Not sure I'd be a fan of it.
    spoilers:
    At the end of the day it's a Superman show, so I wouldn't want him to be overshadowed by Diggle. But also at the same time I want Ramsey to have the chance to play Green Lantern, as GL should be be portrayed, which is an alien cop traversing the universe taking on alien threats. We wouldn't get that here since it's going to be focused on Superman and his family. Not to mention I'm not sure the budget could even handle having GL, look at Supergirl with MM they can't even CGI him anymore. I'd prefer he be in the HBO Lantern show, where he'd get a good budget, and focus as a main character. They could take him to S&L, though I don't think it'd do good in the long run for the character.
    end of spoilers

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I don't think so. The property is under lock and key by WB. They restricted usage in the episode itself.
    spoilers:
    Well maybe Green Lantern is off limits,but maybe Diggle himself isn't. It's certainly no coincidence Diggle and his family is moving to Metropolis just in time for Superman and Lois. Since his wife is head of Argus,maybe that could be a reason. Argus needs a "home" show. Flash has Star Labs. Supergirl had the DEO. Maybe Argus will appear on Superman and Lois now that Arrow is done.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 01-29-2020 at 05:43 AM.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Well maybe Green Lantern is off limits,but maybe Diggle himself isn't.
    spoilers:
    Diggle
    end of spoilers might be part of the cast. Personally, i want superman's own cast give me bibbo, maggie, dan.. Etc. As for powered guys i would like alpha centurion, lori lemaris not to mention krypto. Lori being Clark's atlantian friend would be awesome.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-29-2020 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    spoilers:
    Diggle
    end of spoilers might be part of the cast. Personally, i want superman's own cast give me bibbo, maggie, dan.. Etc. As for powered guys i would like alpha centurion, lori lemaris not to mention krypto. Lori being Clark's atlantian friend would be awesome.
    I agree,but since this is still considered the Arrowverse,I wouldn't be shocked if at least a couple of faces from that original show will show up at least on a semi recurring basis. With the reordered history it's almost a given Clark has crossed paths with and is friendly with members of team Arrow. I could see it established that Lyla has known Superman for awhile.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?

Astonishing Member

I agree,but since this is still considered the Arrowverse,I wouldn't be shocked if at least a couple of faces from that original show will show up at least on a semi recurring basis. With the reordered history it's almost a given Clark has crossed paths with and is friendly with members of team Arrow. I could see it established that Lyla has known Superman for awhile.
    If they do end up on the show, I feel this is the angle they will go for since Diggle is too much tied to Oliver. It's a lot easier to fill in the blanks with her having the off screen relationship with Clark than with Diggle.

For a second, i thought you meant lyla lerrol.Then my mind went back. These shows are pretty new to me. Too many lylas around, Lol!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I don't think it's a coincidence they didn't show the ring. I think that's because there is some sort of legal hangup. A box whose contents fall from the sky and we don't get to see what's in it has all the hallmarks of a legal SNAFU. Which suggests it's unlikely we'll ever get to see him in costume. Maybe they can work something out between now and the time the show airs but it's obvious they are going out of their way not to show it and I can guess why.
    Assassinate Putin!

Incredible Member

I can accept it but I hope they say his middle name is Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    His stepfather's last name is Stewart.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    That's Diggle's stepfather's name. Must have posted at nearly the same time...

On top of Diggle they might also move Inspector Henderson from Black Lighting over to the SM&L show, who is apparently not coming back next season. As a throwback to the radio and the George Reeve show.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    On top of Diggle they might also move Inspector Henderson from Black Lighting over to the SM&L show, who is apparently not coming back next season. As a throwback to the radio and the George Reeve show.
    I’d love to see Henderson, Turpin, and Sawyer on the show.

If Damon Gupton is up for it, I'm down .

That's a great point!

The Arrowverse also has a Maggie Sawyer (from Supergirl's second season) Just cast it's Turpin and we have the Metropolis PD trio!

That's a great point!

The Arrowverse also has a Maggie Sawyer (from Supergirl's second season) Just cast it's Turpin and we have the Metropolis PD trio!
    I would want someone that looks like kirby, Atleast the eyes.