Page 73 of 149 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2229
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    With what footage? Lockdown hit just as they were about to start filming. They have no footage to use in a trailer. Even Flash's trailer is all library footage and footage from the incomplete season 6 episode 20 (which will now be season 7 episode 1).
    The cast has been in quarantine for a bit now in preparation of filming. If they start filming in the next week or so, in theory, they could have some footage to show by September 12th. That's likely why most of the TV panels will be delayed until then, because it will allow them to have something more to show.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Was anything released about this show at yesterday's FanDome?

No, that panel has been pushed back to September 12th.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

New CW promo concluding with the first Superman & Lois 'teaser' - not actually any new footage, but new voiceover.

(I don't imagine that's the actual theme.)
    Last edited by Dispenser Of Truth; 09-01-2020 at 10:47 AM.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    New CW promo concluding with the first Superman & Lois 'teaser' - not actually any new footage, but new voiceover.

I hope not, that theme is pretty derivative. But I imagine they haven’t even gotten around to composing music yet given they haven’t gotten around to shooting yet either.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I imagine they have to have SOMETHING to show at FanDome and with no actual scenes filmed yet, they slapped this together.
    Assassinate Putin!

That bit he says about crisis is right out of the leaked script. It's actually kinda funny to see a Superman who's actually aware of how his life keeps being rewritten by multiple crisis. It happens maybe too many times in the comics but Clark himself is rarely aware of it and thus has no reason to not just go with the flow.
    So to see a version of the character who's actually knows something is wrong and is able to stop and think "wait the life i have right now is the result of multiverse merging and changes to the timeline? wtf?!?! That's seriously disturbing and uncomfortable to think about!" is kinda amusing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I hope not, that theme is pretty derivative. But I imagine they haven’t even gotten around to composing music yet given they haven’t gotten around to shooting yet either.
    Agreed, the theme does kinda sound like John Williams without doing John Williams, so like... either just do that or don't.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 09-01-2020 at 08:26 PM.

On the plus side, nice to see them hyping up and making a big deal about their Superman show amidst all their other Superhero shows .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    On the plus side, nice to see them hyping up and making a big deal about their Superman show amidst all their other Superhero shows .
    Well they should, it's Superman, the patriarch of Superheroes. After years of not being able to utilize any of the major heroes they have Big Blue himself. Honestly, I hope they bring their A game to this show, the same one that made Arrow Season 2 and Flash season 1 some of the best superhero televison out there

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    That bit he says about crisis is right out of the leaked script.
    Which says to me they've filmed something or they wouldn't have that for a voice over.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Which says to me they've filmed something or they wouldn't have that for a voice over.
    I think they have a line from Lana in there as well - the "Clark Kent is back in Smallville."

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Probably had the cast read some lines over zoom and slapped it on there.

Someone's already tested positive on the set of The Batman:

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/th...tive-covid-19/

Not a good sign for future productions.
    Assassinate Putin!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

If the safety precautions can't even protect the star and title character of a 100+ million movie, maybe we're not ready to re-start TV/movie production...

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    If the safety precautions can't even protect the star and title character of a 100+ million movie, maybe we're not ready to re-start TV/movie production...
    I've been thinking about a particular scene from the leaked script lately. Not to post any spoilers but it's a flashback to when Clark was a toddler. Adults can consent to whether or not they are willing to take the risk to shoot a TV show. A child cannot. My guess is, if they are really going to shoot, that scene, along with any others involving small children, may be cut.
    Assassinate Putin!