Page 74 of 149 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2229

Yeah. On the set of British soap Coronation Street, they've banned children and over 70s. It caused some problems, particularly with a storyline involving Leanne and her son Oliver, who is sick in the hospital. They're using stock footage from pre-lockdown episodes to show him in his hospital bed, for now. Of course, Superman & Lois is a brand new show and thus doesn't have that luxury.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Confirmed Tyler is getting a new suit!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I'm excited to see what it looks like .

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Hopefully smaller cape clips. Is it still scheduled for January?
    Assassinate Putin!

I'm really not a big fan of Superman and Lois having a kid in general, so I think they idea of them having teenage sons is terrible. It is going to be on CW, so I guess the needed to add that teen drama/angst to cater to their base audience.

Looks like the guys who made Routh’s Kingdom Come suit might be making Hoechlin’s new suit. He also said that the “leaked” concept art floating around isn’t real: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFE5YdkF7wJ/

Looks like the guys who made Routh’s Kingdom Come suit might be making Hoechlin’s new suit. He also said that the “leaked” concept art floating around isn’t real: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFE5YdkF7wJ/
    If we can get a suit on par with the Kingdom Come suit, that would be amazing .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Agreed! That's a selling point. I had heard that his original suit was never intended for long term use anyway since they didn't expect him to make that many appearances. Hopefully this one will be a little more durable.
    Assassinate Putin!

If they don't go Reborn, they could try Jon's Legion suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It seems like they will lose the clips but give him a collar. So a win and a loss for me but I can roll with the collar if the clips go.

I thought hoechlin legitimately looked better with the new 52 collar with the Deegan suit. Anyway while i didn't like the clips, I think the big overly thick belt was what bothered me the most about his costume. And while the leaked concept art looked like an improvement, it also had a strange looking belt. So I hope whatever he actually gets has a thinner belt, maybe Reborn or new 52 inspired.
    Anyway back to the capes, I thought the problem with the clips, or at least mine was that it looks way better when it's tucked under the low non collared shirt top. But if there's a new 52 collar, well you can't really tuck it up there without it looking silly. So I imagine it'll still be sort of attached to the shoulders anyway.

The new suit is getting a new S design: https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...948592129?s=20

In other news they have recast Superman with Nicholas Cage.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The new suit is getting a new S design: https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...948592129?s=20

Are we sure that's for the suit? And not just a script cover?
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post

Lmao that’s the New 52 S-shield! Damn I guess Jim Lee is making a push for his stuff to get used like Johns did huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Are we sure that's for the suit? And not just a script cover?
    Rumors are that they’re radically changing up the suit for merchandising purposes. Every new suit has to look different from previous iterations.

Lmao that’s the New 52 S-shield! Damn I guess Jim Lee is making a push for his stuff to get used like Johns did huh?

Rumors are that they’re radically changing up the suit for merchandising purposes. Every new suit has to look different from previous iterations.
    Hope not. They got the shield accurate with the original.
    Assassinate Putin!