Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    Maybe something like the Marvel Generations line from a year ago? Having heroes (maybe 5G ones) interacting with their predecessors in a weird time traveling tale?

I'm not going to be pissed until we see the actual format this takes - I didn't hate some of the Convergence tie-ins (even if the event was weird and mostly pointless).
    I kinda would be down for that. Something similar would be a good way to kind of introduce or reintroduce in some cases (Jo GL for example) 5G heroes to readers, while kind of rounding out a story that leads into 5G.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here. But I'm kinda looking forward to this and 5G, I haven't been into a lot of DC titles in awhile, and I'm up for this, a new crisis and 5G.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I kinda would be down for that. Something similar would be a good way to kind of introduce or reintroduce in some cases (Jo GL for example) 5G heroes to readers, while kind of rounding out a story that leads into 5G.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here. But I'm kinda looking forward to this and 5G, I haven't been into a lot of DC titles in awhile, and I'm up for this, a new crisis and 5G.
    There's real potential for this to be fun. A much better executed One Year Later, for example - have the event happen mid-Crisis, have some weird meta-verse explosion that twists time and space, Convergence Part 2: Electric Boogaloo happens, then we come back, the new and old heroes defeat the bad guys, and all the OG heroes disappear in a flash of light, never to be seen again until it's time for a sales bump
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

For those thinbking a DC generations would be a good idea (and I agree it could be), DC published this story with a Dick Grayson/Tim Drake team-up. I liked this a lot with the Robins at roughly the same point in their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post

Yeah, I only really read about 7 books from DC, and
    half of them are ending this year or early next year, so I don't really have an issue with these rumors at the moment, if anything I'll likely be disappointed if DC doesn't take advantage of this whole timeline thing.