Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
There is certainly room for a version of Supergirl in this show. I'm lost as to where/when Benoist's character and her universe is in relation to SAL's. I did kinda half-watch the COIE cross-over episodes, but it's been a while. I should re-visit them.

Oh, and a side note: is there a character tied to a CW version Wonder Woman and her supporting cast in the CW multiverse? I know Batman is missing; was just curious how CW has approached WW so far.
This is where things get tricky. Benoist's Supergirl and Hochelin's Superman have existed together post-Crisis. They were both present at the final battle against the Anti-Monitor, and Kara was ready to sacrifice herself to save Clark when Ray showed up with the shrinking bomb to win the day. And they were both present at Hall of Justice at the end of the episode. And there is a deleted scene in the first season of Superman and Lois, when Lois is packing up her desk at the Planet and she picks up a picture of her and Kara.

On the flipside, though, is that the Fortress of Solitude looks completely different between the two shows, and certain other aesthetic choices (like the color of the heat vision) is different between the two series.

I suspect that we won't get an answer as to whether or not Kara can even appear in Clark's show until her own show wraps up- it will depend on where they leave her character. If she is still around and fighting the good fight, we could see her cameo in an episode. But if, as some are suspecting, her show ends with her going to the future to be with Mon-El, we'll probably never see her again.

As for Wonder Woman ties- a few have already been mentioned (Cheetah's cell in ARGUS, Themyscira being shown on Legends). The Legends actually dropped Helen of Troy of on Themyscira to save her life, and she came back in the Season 3 finale as a fully trained Amazon warrior, which I think is the closest we've come in the Arrowverse. They were talking about doing a Wonder Girl show using the new character, Yara Flor, but the CW decided to pass on that to make that god-awful sounding live action Powerpuff Girls show- which, itself, will probably never get made.