Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think I remember hearing that Stargirl will be taking place on Earth 1, now that they are on the CW exclusively. Not sure how they'll do that- maybe just retcon or ignore that little bit from Crisis.
    I can't see any conceivable way for Stargirl to take place on Earth-1.

Retired

I think it would be stupid to move STARGIRL to Earth-Prime where THE FLASH and others are set, since there's a different Flash on her world. If they had to amalgamate the continuities, we could lose some of the Justice Society of either Earths. Hindsight is 20/20, but maybe they should have left BLACK LIGHTNING on his own Earth--which could be STARGIRL's Earth-2--so those shows could cross over, as they're both filmed in Atlanta, although they are aimed at very different audiences.

What I think most fans meant about the Arrowverse is that certains shows were spun off from ARROW. But that really only applies to the shows that were developed for the CW. They all owe their existence to ARROW's success. But SUPERGIRL, BLACK LIGHTNING and STARGIRL were developed for other platforms--they've just ended up by dumb luck on the CW.

And as I said before, forcing Arrowverse to mean everything--all of the Multiverses--I don't think that's in the spirit of what fans first intended with that term.

To be fair to Supergirl- I'm not sure if it was originally developed for them, but it was offered to the CW first. They passed, not wanting (at the time) to become known as DCTV. It was only after it premiered that they regretted passing on it, and they jumped to pick it up when it was cancelled by CBS.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    To be fair to Supergirl- I'm not sure if it was originally developed for them, but it was offered to the CW first. They passed, not wanting (at the time) to become known as DCTV. It was only after it premiered that they regretted passing on it, and they jumped to pick it up when it was cancelled by CBS.
    And it worked for what was happening anyway, at least on Flash; discovering the whole multiverse thing.

Stargirl though... If it had been done before Crisis on Infinite Earths, it would have been more feasible to be on Earth 1, or at least as a potential crossover. But since that didn't happen, the multiverse will need to be "rediscovered" for it to make sense for a crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I think it would be stupid to move STARGIRL to Earth-Prime where THE FLASH and others are set, since there's a different Flash on her world....
    Not to mention The Legends also met a different JSA and another Stargirl.

Although it would be fun if that Stargirl's cosmic staff popped up again in the present day. (I don't recall, but for all we know it should still be out there somewhere right?) Maybe it's what ultimately leads to the "Stargirl" crossover and a rediscovery of the multiverse? (that'd be a big enough event to warrant Jack Knight finally being used, imo )

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Not to mention The Legends also met a different JSA and another Stargirl.

Although it would be fun if that Stargirl's cosmic staff popped up again in the present day. (I don't recall, but for all we know it should still be out there somewhere right?) Maybe it's what ultimately leads to the "Stargirl" crossover and a rediscovery of the multiverse? (that'd be a big enough event to warrant Jack Knight finally being used, imo )
    I remember being so hyped when they originally introduced the JSA to the Arrowverse...only for it to not really go anywhere .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I remember being so hyped when they originally introduced the JSA to the Arrowverse...only for it to not really go anywhere .
    I guess it depends on where you wanted it to go. The show essentially got Vixen and Steel out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I guess it depends on where you wanted it to go. The show essentially got Vixen and Steel out of it.
    I was expecting a lot more than that (especially when they introduce Jay Garrick but presumably never planned to do anything with him and the JSA0. But I guess I got that out of Stargirl, so it's all good in the end .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post

Looking good .

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I like that they got rid of those ugly clips holding the cape on.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Agreed .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Honestly, I think his suit looks weird without them.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Honestly, I think his suit looks weird without them.
    To me his suit always looked weird with them, but to each their own .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To me his suit always looked weird with them, but to each their own .
    It's less the lack of clips and more the fact that it looks like the cape is tucked into his shirt.