Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I wonder if the fact that none of his kids are named Chris means that Lor-Zod might get adopted into the family.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I wonder if the fact that none of his kids are named Chris means that Lor-Zod might get adopted into the family.
    I thought Jordan was going to turn out to be Chris/Lor-Zod for a second, believe it or not.

Lois was really on fire in this episode! I do appreciate the fact that she and Clark do love and are committed to each other, but it's still a struggle to balance responsibilities while keeping their romance alive. I like Lois and Lana becoming friends.

That kid getting all jittery is freaky.

Sadly, I can't look at "7734" without thinking of doing that "28008" on a calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Could be both, like the Initiative in the post-Civil War Marvel Universe where young metahumans could be trained to use their powers as super-soldiers defending the country, but were also subject to testing and experimentation for the sake of assessing the extent and combat utility of their abilities, not to mention whether or not those abilities could be neutralized or otherwise counteracted if the trainees got out of control or went rogue.
    I'm thinking it might be more like the Center for Paranormal Studies from Superman the Animated Series.

I hadn't considered that. I just figured they named the twins after Clark's two fathers, Jonathan and Jor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I hadn't considered that. I just figured they named the twins after Clark's two fathers, Jonathan and Jor.
    I hadn't considered that the reason why Jordan might've been the one to get powers was because he was the one named after a Kryptonian.

Ultimate Member

Well I was more meaning that General Lane would want obedient superpowered soldiers, where they never questioned him, almost robots...

Now I know where I've seen that coach before in the Arrowverse

https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/F._Bingsley

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Lois was really on fire in this episode! I do appreciate the fact that she and Clark do love and are committed to each other, but it's still a struggle to balance responsibilities while keeping their romance alive. I like Lois and Lana becoming friends.

That kid getting all jittery is freaky.

Sadly, I can't look at "7734" without thinking of doing that "28008" on a calculator.

I'm thinking it might be more like the Center for Paranormal Studies from Superman the Animated Series.

The same one that gave us Volcana and was later tied to Project Cadmus in Justice League Unlimited? Yeah, I could see that. Also, kudos to Lois and Clark for their impressive exhibition of emotional intelligence and maturity in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well I was more meaning that General Lane would want obedient superpowered soldiers, where they never questioned him, almost robots...
    That also makes sense, and especially not going off to focus more on their families than on "protecting the world."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

This show is so good and after next week it's immediately going on hiatus for Supergirls finale and due to covid. Dammit!

Also, if Jordans insecure now, imagine if he found out about the world pre Crisis, where he straight up didn't exist but Jon did
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 03-20-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Ehhh, 3 kids would be pushing it honestly. 2 is more than enough

Extraordinary Member

IDK if anyone mentioned this, but does anyone else think we may be getting a whole Superman Red/Blue situation with the boys?
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Mighty Member

Can't wait for May 18th.

The quality between this and the Flash is stark.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    IDK if anyone mentioned this, but does anyone else think we may be getting a whole Superman Red/Blue situation with the boys?
    It would be weird if they developed intangibilty or electrokinesis.

Cool but weird.

Ultimate Member

I almost hope that Lana's daughter finds out about Clark being Superman, just to add another dynamic to it all, and make it so that Lois isn't the only female character that knows it all, but that there'd be no jealousy perhaps if it was Lana that knew...

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So is that superhero school thing a reference to something in the comics? It rings a bell somewhere