Page 78 of 104 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1549

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Jordan Elsass leaving is shocking.
    He said he's leaving for personal reasons, so I hope he's okay. Recasting is always rough, so I hope they manage to find a replacement that will work well with the rest of the cast.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Jordan Elsass leaving is shocking.
    My hunch is it is something medical related with himself or someone else really close to him. Something he's been juggling for 'x' amount of time but has now made a choice to just focus on one.

Think of how shocked so many of us were in Black Panther star Chadwick Boseman died of cancer. Know one outside his support group even knew he had the disease.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    focus on one.

Think of how shocked so many of us were in Black Panther star Chadwick Boseman died of cancer. Know one outside his support group even knew he had the disease.
    Facts. Watching 21 Bridges, and then finding out he was battling cancer while filming that movie, my mind was blown.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Extraordinary Member

Jonathan Kent Actor Breaks Silence After Superman & Lois Exit! New Actor Revealed By Accident?

I guess they don't need to explain this away with Crisis now!

Glad to still see Cavanagh directing!

Incredible Member

S&L Season 3 Premiere Date

According to SpoilerTV.com, Season 3 of “Superman & Lois” will premiere on The CW on January 18, 2023.

We will wait for The CW’s official announcement to confirm this information, because January 18 is a Wednesday, where “Superman & Lois” aired on Tuesday nights previously.

With a total of 15 episodes scheduled, Season 3 of “Superman & Lois” will introduce Chad L. Coleman as Bruno Mannheim, the head of Intergang as the main villain.

“Bruno Mannheim is known to most of Metropolis as a local hero, a philanthropist who’s revived the struggling neighborhoods of the city. For years, Lois Lane has worked to prove that behind that facade is a career criminal and the head of the notorious organization Intergang. With some new leads, she might be closer than ever.”

The upcoming new season will also give us our first proper look at Michael Bishop as Jonathan Kent, who comes in to replace Jordan Elsass who stepped down from the role for personal reasons.

Sad news for everybody who was hoping for a Jon Cryer return

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...-no-jon-cryer/

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Jon Cryer was great in the role. That article didn't state why he's not back as Luthor. Was it a surprise to him as well I wonder? That was my takeaway from that short quote of his.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Sad news for everybody who was hoping for a Jon Cryer return

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...-no-jon-cryer/
    After they established it wasn't on Earth-Prime, that pretty much killed the chances of Cryer coming back in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    After they established it wasn't on Earth-Prime, that pretty much killed the chances of Cryer coming back in my opinion.
    But then why did John Diggle show up twice? And not just Diggle in name, but played by the same actor?

I wish they would have kept Cryer. He was perfect in the role, IMO. On the other hand, maybe they just want to really distance themselves from the sh*tshow that was Supergirl Season 6.

Astonishing Member

I'm confused on the use of Lex again anyway. Are they applying the same conditions on his use that Titans had? Where they were severely limited. Is it different here in this show for some reason? He can be the main villain for a season?

This might sound mean, but I think there's a reason he was cast as Lex to be Supergirl's enemy, but not Superman's... (I wouldn't mind Titus Welliver ... just ditch the beard)
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 12-14-2022 at 10:50 PM.