Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Pro Wrestling! (For Everything WWE, Impact, Indies, AEW, & Japan !) 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think people are willing to believe the rumors largely because how he threatened to get Shotzi black listed over her criticism of the crash pad in the blood and guts match. Fans against Jericho are trying hard to find similar incidents to support the narrative
    I completely forgot about that, Jericho really publicly threatened to blacklist Shotzi from AEW all because she made a harmless joke at his expense. I wonder how they'll handle him going forward he just reunited with Sammy and they have a tag team title opportunity in the future. Can't just pull him off tv until an investigation but fans probably won't stop being vocally against him at shows. How do you even address the boos and chants on tv? He's a face and only turned face pretty recently so can't hide behind he's a heel so that'swhy the fans are so hostile towards him. Even if he was turned heel fans aren't booing the character and Kylie Rae and NDA chants aren't apart of his gimmick.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I’m in the camp of … I can’t believe it took EVEN MORE for people to go , oh man …maybe Tony isn’t that good a boss. This after all the issues backstage he ignored for months , treating talent as your best buddies and acting like a moron online to fans.

If there was anything I would say I was right about months ago it was saying, he has to be a better boss. (A fact Mark Henry later said too)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

In funny YouTube clips , WWE had asked Cora Jade and CM Punk what their Christmas traditions were. Jade brings up going near Christmas as a kid to WWE events and pulls up her picture with Punk in 2012.

Punk in quick timing goes , I like putting up Christmas tree with my lovely wife at home. Praising AJ as quick as possible.

lol….
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

MJF has been removed from the AEW roster page

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I’m in the camp of … I can’t believe it took EVEN MORE for people to go , oh man …maybe Tony isn’t that good a boss. This after all the issues backstage he ignored for months , treating talent as your best buddies and acting like a moron online to fans.

If there was anything I would say I was right about months ago it was saying, he has to be a better boss. (A fact Mark Henry later said too)
    If TK wants to continue to be a fan, he should hire someone else to do all the stuff that a boss has to do. Be a fan, or be a boss, Tony. You can't be both.
    Watching television is not an activity.

MJF has been removed from the AEW roster page
    Is he going to wwe?

Samoa Joe revealed at media scrum that back when he was doing commentary in WWE , it wasn’t him or the company deciding to wind his career down. No…he suffered a bad concussion and made the correct choice to heal up til he was perfectly healthy to return.

Joe is one of those cuts that Tony pushed really great the last few years. Him and Orange Cassidy seem to be talents Tony should get props for. It’s just guys like Wardlow who last year who Joe humiliated in an angle cutting his hair etc…that make people do a WTF is he doing helping Joe ?

Samoa Joe revealed at media scrum that back when he was doing commentary in WWE , it wasn’t him or the company deciding to wind his career down. No…he suffered a bad concussion and made the correct choice to heal up til he was perfectly healthy to return.

Joe is one of those cuts that Tony pushed really great the last few years. Him and Orange Cassidy seem to be talents Tony should get props for. It’s just guys like Wardlow who last year who Joe humiliated in an angle cutting his hair etc…that make people do a WTF is he doing helping Joe ?
    With the Wardlow feud he pushed the breaks on it when he didn't need to. Joe cuts his hair and he's gone for two months? They managed to recover with reason Wardlow gave.

With the Wardlow feud he pushed the breaks on it when he didn't need to. Joe cuts his hair and he's gone for two months? They managed to recover with reason Wardlow gave.
    What was the reason? I never saw that.

Comically a lot of people on Adam Cole were going “Eh well…least its not Jack Perry as the Devil character…” lol

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Is he going to wwe?
    It's 70/30 that it is a storyline - most news outlets assume it is a storyline but the remainder think his "release" might be legit. I think it is a work, brother.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

What was the reason? I never saw that.

Comically a lot of people on Adam Cole were going “Eh well…least its not Jack Perry as the Devil character…” lol
    Wardlow explained that he grew out his hair because of his dad. He reconnected with him in his adulthood and manage to form a relationship before his death. He told that to Joe and it was used against him. The time away was excused as Wardlow collecting himself emotionally.

Cody must feel like this right now

https://vxtwitter.com/tylerduran21/s...21336040391135

So, Punk - Rollins and Rock - Roman are your Mania main events.

So there was actual truth to stories that the WWE plans to make Roman break Hogan’s title run. Wow….

Ultimate Member

That would be utterly ridiculous and turn a lot of fans against Roman and WWE, I think that Cena wrestled more often last year than Roman...