Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I keep getting the feeling that Natalie will try to do something to help get rid of Clark with the hope that if he's out of the picture then her family can be whole again, that if Clark was to die that her dad and Lois could be together, and she would use anyone, including Sarah, in her hopes of hurting Clark and everyone in the family that isn't Lois...not as some cackling supervillain though...
    I do wonder if they're going to explore how uncomfortable Superman (and Kryptonian's) make her from what she had to go through on her world. I'm not sure if she's had the experience to process it like her dad did.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I keep getting the feeling that Natalie will try to do something to help get rid of Clark with the hope that if he's out of the picture then her family can be whole again, that if Clark was to die that her dad and Lois could be together, and she would use anyone, including Sarah, in her hopes of hurting Clark and everyone in the family that isn't Lois...not as some cackling supervillain though...
    I'm really liking Natalie thus far, so God I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I could see Tal coming - surprise! But OK.
    So could Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Didn't they use Laura in the theatrical version of Superman II? Or was it some random Kryptonian they replaced Brando with? It's been ages since I've seen that version of the movie.
    You're right, Lara talked to both Luthor when he arrived in the Fortress and then Superman when he depowered himself. My mind immediately went to the barn scene in Superman IV when thinking about Clark interacting with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Only if Jon Cryer's Lex Luthor brings him out of the Phantom Zone when he inevitably escapes.
    That would be a fun callback.

Season 2 confirmed to have 15 episodes total.

Hopefully, this time the cast and crew knew this ahead of time and we don't get multiple season-finale episodes like last year.

Also, the actress who plays Dr. Faulkner:

- is named Catherine Lough Haggquist

- has been professionally acting since 1992

- is 5'10" tall (without heels)

- guest-starred on an episode of Smallville in 2002 as "Mary"

I can totally see her becoming Rampage (from exposure to x-k) this season.

If so, tho, I hope the show gives her really good costuming, makeup & f/x.

I remember how bad Supergirl's Red Tornado and Silver Banshee looked onscreen.